The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

I'm debating whether or not I want to get this game on my Switch. I know they made this for the Wii U as well but I didn't bother getting it for that console. I knew my hubby was going to get me a Switch at some point so I figured that if I was going to get this game it would be for the Switch instead of the Wii U.

the only thing I thought it made worthwhile to get the game for Wii U was never included, so you're better off with a Switch.

Do you have this game, Demon_skeith? What made you get it, if you don't mind me asking?

The first post says it all, but yes I do have it. Why? It's Zelda and I have to play it, specially since it doesn't have a main base of motion controls. Still haven't played skyward sword because of that.

Saw a nice fan art:
ufUHWNi.jpg

Saw a nice fan art:
ufUHWNi.jpg
These BotW in anime styles are so good. I wouldn't want an actual anime of it, but the mock ups are fantastic.

I'm so excited for July because I'm planning on taking a whole week off for my birthday and I'm going to spend the whole week binging master mode of BotW before the second game comes out.

These BotW in anime styles are so good. I wouldn't want an actual anime of it, but the mock ups are fantastic.

I'm so excited for July because I'm planning on taking a whole week off for my birthday and I'm going to spend the whole week binging master mode of BotW before the second game comes out.

sounds like a good sleepless week. Be sure to exercise and take breaks.

Back