froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling

Enable students to unlock learning and develop new skills with a laptop that seamlessly runs Windows 11 SE and Microsoft 365 for Education*, including easy-to-use web experiences. Surface Laptop SE brings value to schools and IT admins who demand secure, premium experiences for students and expect easy deployment, modern management, and security built in.

Specifications

Starting at $249

Intel Celeron N4020 CPU or Intel Celeron N4120 CPU
Intel UHD Graphics 600
4GB or 8GB DDR4
64GB eMMC Storage or 128GB eMMC Storage
720p HD camera
Digital mic and stereo speakers
USB-C®, USB-A, and headphone jack
Up to 16 hours Battery life

I like the long battery life of 16 hours, and durable design of the laptop. But, I feel some people may get a faster used or refebished laptop with an Intel i3 for a similar price.

Last edited:
Fine for a student, not good for anything else.

Awesome price point - I love the plug and play technology with the promise of security. The battery life is a major plus as well.

Fine for a student, not good for anything else.

I agree it looks like it is fine for Students.

This laptop can be good for basic tasks like posting on social networks, video chat, basic office work like word processing, and playing games like Minecraft and Roblox.

Great price point and decent specs for learning purposes. Should be okay for certain games like Roblox and Valorant so it's a pretty good laptop for students.

This laptop looks more durable and repairable than other cheap laptops, so it can be a good choice for students and other basic users.

Back