The Official Animal Crossing Thread!

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Yeah, a few people here play the games, and this version has some pretty cool new stuff!

Screenshots

3DS_AnimalCr_6_scrn12_E3.jpg

Legend of Zelda themed decorations and clothing! This looks pretty cool.

3DS_AnimalCr_5_scrn10_E3.jpg

3DS_AnimalCr_5_scrn11_E3.jpg

3DS_AnimalCr_5_scrn09_E3.jpg

Autumn looks nice, with all the golden red leaves on the trees.

3DS_AnimalCr_5_scrn08_E3.jpg

As does winter.

3DS_AnimalCr_4_scrn06_E3.jpg

You can finally swim in this game!

3DS_AnimalCr_4_scrn07_E3.jpg

Tents as houses? What is this?

3DS_AnimalCr_3_scrn05_E3.jpg

3DS_AnimalCr_2_scrn03_E3.jpg

Diving off a small pier.

3DS_AnimalCr_3_scrn04_E3.jpg

3DS_AnimalCr_1_scrn01_E3.jpg

3DS_AnimalCr_2_scrn02_E3.jpg

Character art

3DS_AnimalCr_4_char04_E3.jpg

3DS_AnimalCr_4_char05_E3.jpg

3DS_AnimalCr_3_char03_E3.jpg

3DS_AnimalCr_1_char01_E3.jpg

3DS_AnimalCr_2_char02_E3.jpg

This could possibly be the best installment yet. It doesn't look like a blatant console version of Wild World like City Folk was.

I'm slightly hesitant to buy it myself because it might be like the DS and Wii for me... I dunno, it's just a bit annoying starting over. I know they had the transfer option for DS to Wii, but that was broken with all Australia games and was never fixed. Thanks, Nintendo Australia.

I'm glad to see the series pushing new creative borders, I look forward to this.

What exactly do you do on animal crossing? No offense,but the e3 trailer makes it seem like a "kiddy game"

Notice:the above is just my opinion,please no one get mad.I dont want everyone to think im a moron.

What exactly do you do on animal crossing? No offense,but the e3 trailer makes it seem like a "kiddy game"

Notice:the above is just my opinion,please no one get mad.I dont want everyone to think im a moron.
Don't worry Super Leaf, that's a fine question if you ask me. Animal Crossing is best described as a simulation game, where you're a little person who has moved into a brand new town full of animals. You start off with the bare basics, and no money, but generally start earning cash by doing odd jobs and selling stuff like bugs and fish. There's all kinds of interests to pursue, like fish catching or bug hunting, or furniture collecting. There's no end, basically.

Sounds funner than what i made it out to be.I thought you just walked around really slow and talked to weird animals XD

Sounds funner than what i made it out to be.I thought you just walked around really slow and talked to weird animals XD
Heh, well you can choose to walk or run and talk to animals in the game if you want! But yeah, there's a massive "collect-them-all" aspect to the game as well that seriously takes forever, because only certain bugs and fish come out at certain times of the day, and year.

Heh, well you can choose to walk or run and talk to animals in the game if you want! But yeah, there's a massive "collect-them-all" aspect to the game as well that seriously takes forever, because only certain bugs and fish come out at certain times of the day, and year.

Don't 4get, There is also fossil hunting, and the HRA, and designing your own clothes and carpets and wallpapers. There is literally a tonne of stuff 2 do in AC
wink.gif

Back