The Official Friend Safari Topic - Post your FC, what your FS is, and what FS you are looking for!

My Friend Code is: 3926-5569-7837

I am looking for basically all friend safari types.

I am a bug type with a Pinsir, Butterfree, and Beautifly (I know, it's a bad one, but add me anyways).

Also, could someone explain to me how to add people by friend code? I normally just do it with people next to me, so how do you do it by friend code?

Hi Rstitch, I wouldn't say it's a bad safari, it's all in perspective. Basically, you add their friend code and they have to add yours, if only one adds and not the other, won't register. That's pretty much it. Can also be done when trading with someone during gameplay, again though, both have to want to trade codes. Good luck!

I've also added you to both of my profiles.

Pokemon Y

Friend Code: 0645-6602-2680

Name: UnKnOwN Mr E

Fire Type

Growlithe

Larvesta

Braixen

Pokemon X

Friend Code: 4914-4091-0776

Name: DET

Snubbull

Clefairy

Jigglypuff

Last edited by a moderator:
I like your FS, Rstitch, if it makes you feel any better. Besides, it doesn't really matter anymore since most people (or maybe just me) have already seen/caught every Pokemon you could get from an FS and in the National Pokedex not counting legends.

Hi all, my daughter has an ICE SAFARI, she would love more friends in her safari. If anybody would be so kind as to add her, please let me know here or PM if you prefer. Thanks.

JaDe

Ice Safari

FC 4167-4718-7510

looking for a chansey safari, if anyone has one, please PM me with friend code and mine is located

<----------

Hmmm i believe it would make things just a bit easier if we updated the list to include In Game Names.
Mine is Robert and KillerxHugs is Dani

If it has Whirlipede I'll use it. I don't have the safari you're looking for though.

Whirlipedes are only available as the 3rd Pokémon in Poision type safaris.

Im trying to get my sc all set up as well. My fc is 5472 6503 8120. Feel free to add me and ill in turn add you as well.

Im trying to get my sc all set up as well. My fc is 5472 6503 8120. Feel free to add me and ill in turn add you as well.

Same boat. Looking toget started as well. Not sure what my safari is, but maybe you or anyone else can help me out.

I'd love if someone with a ditto safari could help a brother out.

MY FC IS 1435-5610-6293. I'll add you

Added Wasabi, no ditto but will tell you what yours is

Fixed it. You have a ground safari but I can only see two of the pokemon in it right now.

Heya, if people could add me, not looking for any safari types in particular, just any :3 code is 1075-0902-1411, just let me know if you add me n I'll add you back :3

Hey everyone,

I'm new here and was hoping that everyone could add me back, I would appreciate it. My FC is 2122-6695-2470 and name is nols. Not sure what safari I have. Let me know when you add me and ill add you back.

Here are my friend safaris!

Code: 0302-0580-1162

Type: Fighting

Pokémon Slot 1: Mienfoo

Pokémon Slot 2: Pancham

Pokémon Slot 3: Riolu

Code: 0232-8439-7395

Type: Normal

Pokémon Slot 1: Dunsparce

Pokémon Slot 2: Audino

Pokémon Slot 3: Eevee

Hello everyone i'm new here and may be a bit late for this post but I would love some friend codes to add for my Safari. I don't know the type or Pokemon in it, so please let me know. I'll add anyone who messages me. Thx!

FC: 1177-7866-1905. My 3DS name is Jericho.

Back