The Official Friend Safari Topic - Post your FC, what your FS is, and what FS you are looking for!

Why would you need a Magneton in the FS if you could get them in the lost hotel? Ditto is at the Pokemon Village if you beat the Elite Four.

Hidden abilities and perfect IVs are the main reason people like to farm at the Safari. There's also an increased chance of getting a shiny Pokemon.

Well I wouldn't use Magneton's Hidden ability so I guess it would be for everything else you said.

the reason is becuase farming for magneton at the lost hotel is inconvenient as there are so many pokemon there but in friend safari theres one it and two others thus makeing it more common

metal coats

added you :) Although my field type is Ghost and not Steel.

Well I knew it was something hard to get at least. I'm sure you already have the one from the Poke ball factory.

@everyones rival yeah theres about a 5% chance for the item to be held, but with galvantula it becomes abit easier

My fc is 4184-2893 4048 and i don't know what poke are in it but i really need a ditto safari please

Hi funperson198, I've added you to both of my profiles. Welcome!

Pokemon Y

Friend Code: 0645-6602-2680

Name: UnKnOwN Mr E

Fire Type

Growlithe

Larvesta

Braixen

Pokemon X

Friend Code: 4914-4091-0776

Name: DET

Snubbull

Clefairy

Jigglypuff

ign: alex

FC: 1907-9651-4884

friend safari: electric

pokemon: ?/?/?

looking for: steel friend safari, with metang, and magneton

Hey just added you.

0748-2006-8610

Type: Fairy

Pokémon: Snubbull, Mawile, and Clefairy

My Trainer and Mii name is Robert

Added everyone on this page, please add me back.

Hi Matthew, I've added you to both of my profiles.

Pokemon Y

Friend Code: 0645-6602-2680

Name: UnKnOwN Mr E

Fire Type

Growlithe

Larvesta

Braixen

Pokemon X

Friend Code: 4914-4091-0776

Name: DET

Snubbull

Clefairy

Jigglypuff

Also, could somebody please tell me what's in my safari? Thanks in advance

Matt, ya safari is Fairy.

Dedenne

Spritzee

Clefairy

I'm looking for anyone that has Dittos. My FS is Ground and has: Sandshrew, Diggersby and Marowak. I also have everything but the legendaries in my living Pokedex, so I can trade just about anything...

Great! That makes two of us with full Pokedexes (Pokedexi?). I don't have a Ditto safari but...well I guess I just posted here to keep myself busy.

My Friend Code is: 3926-5569-7837

I am looking for basically all friend safari types.

I am a bug type with a Pinsir, Butterfree, and Beautifly (I know, it's a bad one, but add me anyways).

Also, could someone explain to me how to add people by friend code? I normally just do it with people next to me, so how do you do it by friend code?

Back