The Order: 1886

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
A criminally underrated game in my opinion, let down only by its length. I think the combat and the story was great fun and I would love for a second title, however I doubt we will get one. Did anyone else play this?

I haven't bothered, if I do get interested I'll just youtube it.

Got this for cheap, the very linear gameplay is bad, but the story, characters and the lore + realtime graphics are great. They should have made this an rpg instead of a linear shooter imo there's enough depth in the story+characters for an engaging rpg. A wasted potential for a new Sony IP, the IP needs a second chance.

Last edited:
Got this for cheap, the very linear gameplay is bad, but the story, characters and the lore + realtime graphics are great. They should have made this an rpg instead of a linear shooter imo there's enough depth in the story+characters for an engaging rpg. A wasted potential for a new Sony IP, the IP needs a second chance.

That’s part of the game I liked. I liked a simple linear adventure for a change. Missed them a lot. Had enough of huge RPG games personally.

Well, for me, I can never have enough rpg games lol

Back