The Robotic Invasion

SuperMarioFanX100

Insane, but humble
Awards
Credits
*Radio Buzzing* We have found another test subject. He was in critical condition when we found him. But now he is in "stable condition". We'll soon start experimenting on him and see how far his body can go. *Transmission ends*

*Radio Buzzing* Ze experiments have gone well. Most of ze test subjects have shown outstanding progress far ahead of expectations. Alas, there is one subject zat is.... Behaving erratically. He doesn't respond to most of ze commands and when he does, he clearly tries to fight zem. The reason for zis right now is unexplainable. He posseses such will power. Few other men have zis capability. Nonetheless he still haz ze physical Capability as the others do. But to be safe, let's just send out our other operatives instead for Act 231. Zis one..... Needs more work. However one thing is bothering me. Who is this SuperMarioFan he keeps rambling about? *Transmission ends*

*Radio Buzzing* Subject 4218 has gone rogue. not only has he refused to follow instructions he has killed 5 of our top scientists who were working on him. He is fueled by anger. By who is what pauses me. However I assume it is that SuperMarioFan he keeps mentioning. *Transmission ends*

And now, here it is. Part one of the Robotic Invastion. My 5th story.

Everything was going right. I had a new job, a new house, and a helicopter hat! Yeah! I love life! My new house was in the suburbs of Shy Guy City; 2 floors of awesomeness. I also love my neighbors. They are awesome Shy Guys. In fact everyone is! Everyone is Shy Guy city is a Shy Guy! My people are awesome. Heh. Well, even though everything is going good. Things have been boring lately. When you get everything you want, you don’t have much to do. And that’s the situation I’m in. However, I rather be bored than fighting for my life.

I sat on my couch and turned on the TV. I skimmed through a few channels until I found the channel I wanted. The Shy Guy Movie Channel. The movie, “Shy Guy the Movie 3: The Ascension Brotherhood” It is an awesome movie; it’s about Shy Guy meeting the Ascension Brotherhood. The Ascension Brotherhood is a group of bad guys who are making a doomsday laser to launch into space so they can scare other countries to give them money or they’ll blow up the country. It’s awesome, you see it’s starts out with……

But wait. I heard the Shy Guy City Alarm go off.

I immediately knew something was wrong. It only goes off during emergencies associating with the city. I ran outside to see what was wrong. And there I saw it. A huge UFO hovering over downtown Shy Guy City! Oh no! This is bad. The UFO was bigger than the downtown itself. I was paralyzed by the sight of the ship. What did these being want?

Then I heard a voice; one that seemed to come from a speaker from the UFO that I could hear from here.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zoO03F2zhk&playnext=1&list=PLB85D4AA423C45E60[/media]

“Attention Shy Guy City! You are the first in a long list of cities that will be attacked!” The voice said.

But the voice sounded so familiar. Behind the robotic layer of that voice, I know I’ve heard it before.

“Shy Guys are abominations to this world and must all die! Specifically one Shy Guy. He goes by the name of SuperMarioFan. SMF! I will tell you this now! I will find you! And I will personally kill you for what you did to me! And after I do that! My army will take over this whole planet of disgusting beings and make it my own! THIS WORLD WILL BE MINE! But first! I will abduct all Shy Guys here and bring them to my ship where I will find SMF out of all the Shy Guys and have my revenge! You would all be wise to not fight back for you will never win. I am too powerful for any opposition! So do not even look up to Nin3DS for help!! He cannot save you!”

Then suddenly I felt a rope of some sort wrap around my left arm. But before I could try to take it off, I was pulled into the air. I saw that some robot of some sort was taking me to the space ship. Oh no. I tried to fight back by flying the opposite way. It was going good for a bit, but then the robot shot a small freeze ray beam from its eyes and froze my helicopter hat. I was at the robot's mercy. I tried pulling and pulling the rope, trying to pull him close so I could punch the thing, but nothing.

Then suddenly I felt another rope around my left leg. I saw another robot was helping the other. Dang it! At this rate that guy would get his way and kill me! I didn't want to die!

What did I do? I’m not even sure what I did to this guy; whoever this guy is. And what does he have against Shy Guys? And what gives him the right to take over this world?

I looked around at the horror. Kids were being snatched from their parents and vice versa. Lovers were torn apart. Friends were separated. I heard crying by some who were being taken away. Death was near for all Shy Guys. It didn't matter what color you were, how old were you, or whether you were a girl or guy SHy Guy. Everyone was being taken. We might all become extinct. These monsters had to be stopped immediately. World President Nin3DS had to do something and fast to stop this evil from spreading to other places. I could only hope he didn't suffer the same fate as me.

I was reaching the UFO, and fast. This was bad.

But then I heard Nintendan.

“Hey SMF!” He said.

I looked over and saw Nintendan being taken away by his right leg.

“Um… Dan?” I questioned.

“Sup! Guess what! The circus is in town!” Nintendan yelled out.

“Um…. Dan, this isn’t the circus. It’s a alien invasion trying to wipe us out.” I said.

“Oh, well way to be the kill joy.” Nintendan said.

“Well come on! We gotta escape this thing! I’m going to die if I go in there! We all are!” I yelled.

“And how would we do that? Huh?” He said.

“Hrm……. Like this!” I said.

I looked around and saw that we were closer to the UFO. I also saw hundreds of other robots taking hundreds of other Shy Guys. They’re trying to wipe us out. I had to get freed now.

I grabbed both ropes and I threw yanked them together, which in effect brought the two robots together and crashed them. I fell down to the floor about 100 feet from the sky with the robots.

It was a rough landing, but at least I was still in one piece.

The voice continued.

“Shy Guys! You cannot win! Abandon your homes! Abandon you kids! Abandon you loved ones! Abandon all hope! You scum don’t deserve to walk on this my planet! And SMF! Wherever you may be! Know this! Your days are numbered! Hundreds of other cities all already being invaded in such a manner as you are experiencing! Do not try to run! For we will catch you! Do not try to hide! For we will find you! And this goes for all who oppose the rule of Wasabi 2.0!”

I saw shocked. Wasabi was the one invading the planet! Why? And how did he get this robot army? And why did he personally want to kill me? Or all the Shy Guys to be specific! He couldn't be the Wasabi I knew. It's impossible. But nonetheless, I was so confused.

Then more robots suddenly snatched me. Crackers. I tried fighting back. I couldn't do the rope thing again. Both my arms were caught. I didn't know what to do. But then ……………… I got frozen by one of the robots.

To be continued.

Small chapter I know. But it’ll be updated soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I'm still hanging by a piece of rope around my leg while you make your escape? Heh, either way, this is pretty fun and interesting. I like these stories.

I guess I'm still hanging by a piece of rope around my leg while you make your escape? Heh, either way, this is pretty fun and interesting. I like these stories.
I have a feeling I'm gonna end up probing you. *sigh*

When I awoke I saw that I was being unfrozen in a weird white electronicy room. When it was all done the Robots were taking me somewhere. I was in shackles. Then I looked ahead and saw Dan having the same fate I was. He looked depressed and saddened. We were both being taken somewhere. Question was where. Or where the heck we were even at to begin with. Either way I knew I didn’t like it here. After a few more minutes of walking, we came to a huge corridor. But what was most shocking is that the sides of walls being replaced by windows, showed that we were in space.

o_O

I’m in space. Whoa.

I stopped to look around but the robots continued pulling me by the rope they had around me and Dan’s Neck.

Then at the end of the long, ominous corridor, was a huge door. I knew we were going to go in there. I wonder what was on the other side. Then I remembered, Wasabi was behind all of this. He is the reason for the invasion. Though I wanted to know why. Desperately I wanted to know why one of my friends was invading our home planet. And also, why he wanted to kill me.

Soon enough, we reached the door. It was pretty big. Then it suddenly started opening. Slowly but surely, it was opening. I gulped. This whole place was scaring me. Evil Robots, Alien Invasion, death to all Shy Guys and a Slow Painful death for me? It was all too much. I just wanted to go back home and finish my movie. I shivered after I felt a cold chill all over my body. I noticed that the room was a bit on the chilly side. That, or I had butterflies in my stomach. Either way I was nervous. I was a bit chilly. You know, how you get a cold or a bit of a chill when you’re scared? Yeah, I’m pretty sure I was going through that. So yeah, I’m scared. And a very good reason for it too, so don’t you call me a scardy cat, I’m sure you’d be scared too if you were in a certain death situation like I was.

Finally the door opened. It was a huge circular room with side window wall things again. It scary to say the least. And at the middle of the room, there was a stair case leading to the end of the room; And at the end of the stairs, was a throne. And On that throne, I could only assume, was Wasabi.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8MIHxu_F0U[/media]

I was shocked. He didn’t even look like himself at all. In fact, he was a robot for the most part. An android to be more precise, and one that didn’t even look like the original Wasabi. He reminded me of those Super guys, the ones who played soccer. But he was different. He was twice the size and had sharp blades on some parts of his body. Like on his elbows. Oh no, would he do an elbow strike on me? With those sharp, yet I have to admit cool looking blades, they would defiantly hurt and probably kill me. He was scaring me.

Then I saw him get up from his seat and slowly walk down the stairs. He was freaking me out. He was looking at the whole time as he walked down. I was even more afraid than before.

Neither Dan nor I said anything.

When he reached the bottom of the stairs he finally spoke.

“Leave us.” He said.

I detected it the ol Wasabi voice in their, but it was more electronic than anything else.

Then the robots et both Dan and I go.

We didn’t say anything. Wasabi started walking around us.

He continued on for a minute

It was killing me seeing him just doing that. Just do something! I was too nervous for my own good.

But then I finally heard him say, “SMF, Nintendan. My old friends. My my, how things have changed, haven’t they?”

Then I spoke. “Wasabi, what are you doing? Why are you invading our planet?” I said.

“Are you really serious SMF? Isn’t it obvious?” He spoke.

“Yes, why are you doing this?” I asked.

“BECAUSE I WANT TO, IDIOT!” He yelled.

He stopped walking around and now just stood in one place.

“Now that I have this power, I can finally do this!”

“BUT WHY? WHY ARE YOU DESTORYING PEOPLE’S HOMES? WHY ARE YOU SEPERATING FAMILIES AND FRIENDS? WHY ARE YOU RUINING THE WORLD?” I Pleaded.

“BECAUSE THIS WORLD IS NOTHING BUT TRASH!” He said. “I hated this place from the beginning. I was treated like trash! First I lose my job, then YOU ruin my next one. AND THEN YOU ALSO RUIN THE NEXT ONE! You have made my life a living hell SMF. YOU AND ALL THOSE SHY GUY’S AND YOUR SHENANIGANS ARE SCUM OF THE EARTH!” He yelled out.

Wasabi was dead serious.

“But I have nothing to worry about.” He said. “In my new world, Shy Guys will be no more. I’ve already gathered up around 99% and got them in a nice little prison up in here. After I kill you, I’ll kill the rest right after.” He said.

“You can’t do this! Both Nintendan and I will stop you right here and now!” I yelled, getting into a fighting position.

He laughed and then before I could react, he grabbed me by the throat.

His metallic hands were to strong, I couldn’t pry them out from my neck.

I tried to speak out Nintendan for help.

“Ni….. Ten…. Dan…….. HELP!”

He laughed more.

“Ha. He can’t do crap right now. You see you and all the other Shy Guy posses the playful power. You don’t take life seriously and therefore you don’t live it seriously. So somehow magical things happen in your favor. Things like calling in trains of your name for quick get aways, or suddenly getting stilts out of nowhere to reach high places. Nintendan had mastered this power better than anyone. And so he and all the other Shy Guys were a threat with that power. Luckily I found a weapon. This weapon could capture someone’s playful personality and replace it with a depressed mood 24/7. And I tested it on Dan when I captured him. It worked perfectly! He isn't the same old Dan you know.”

I looked at Dan. He was right. Dan wasn’t cheery like he usually was. He was looking down in the dumps. Depressed. Sad. Hopeless.

“Though unfortunately I didn’t get to test it on you, I was keeping you frozen until the right time. But it’s not like you need a shot of the Depress-Ray anyway.” He said.

He let me go.

I coughed and coughed, trying to get back on my feet. Wasabi was strong. I couldn’t beat him alone. And unfortunately Dan was useless. How could someone be so evil as to take the fun imagination from someone? It killed me to see Dan like this.

I got back up.

“How *Cough* did you *Cough* get like this?” I said, still trying to heal a bit from my injueries.

“It’s a long story. But I guess I should let you know how the person who will kill you achieved such great power. It all started back at Yoshi’s Island. After Yoshi freed me I ran away. Unfortunately I just went further into the cave. Then I accidentally tripped into a lava pool. It was the most painfull experience of my life. But it was sure as hell worth it. I thought I would die. I was wrong. I crawled out of the cave, badly burned body and all, and waited to finally die. But then something else happened. A UFO abducted me. I had to strength to fight back. They just took me.

I awoke to find myself with cords leading into a new robotic body I was in. I was being experimented on. They were using me to test robotics. A living mind into a robot was their main goal. And they succeeded. I was in this new better robotic body. I continued to let them test on me. I was their biggest scientific achievement. I was also filled with super human like powers. Like super strength. But then one day I found out that I was not of free will. They had control over me. I didn’t want that. I learned I would be eventually used to fight for them in some war.

NO!

No one tells me what do to.

I successfully fought against the mind control they were trying to put me through. However, in a twist, I found out I was not alone. There were others being experimented on as well.

NO!

Only I should have this power.

So one day I decided to do things on my own. I destroyed their research and killed the scientists. I also decided to put an end to their other experiments. I killed all their test subjects too. They didn’t stand a chance as they didn’t stand a chance against me. They didn’t have the physical capabilities I had. It was a piece of cake. And so I left their wrecked ship. I also decided to pay that one planet they were talking about a visit.

It was a bit of a mess. 2 sides were fighting over land. During one of the battles I decided to intervene and destroyed troops of both sides. I won. Now I have a planet under my control. I immediately made them go to work making me space ships and a decent robot army. And with that all done, I decided I was ready to take on this planet.”

“You monster!” I yelled at him.

“After two years, I finally have this planet on the edge.” He said.

“Wait. What?” I questioned.

“Oh, yes. I forgot about that. You’ve been frozen for two years SMF. I wanted you to see the world near destruction before I killed both you and Dan. I gotta say, Nin and Bowser’s armies are both tough. I didn’t expect them to last this long. But then again, I should’ve expected as much.”

“I can’t believe you. You’ll never get away with this! I’ll stop you!” I said.

“Shut up. It’s not even funny anymore SMF. Now, first things first. Watch your friend die.”

He picked up Nintendan by the throat. Nintendan didn’t even make an attempt to escape. He started choking Nintendan just as he did to me. I rushed at him but he kicked me across the room through the big door. That one kick gradually reduced my energy. But I had to save Dan. I had to try.

*END MUSIC*

To be continued,

Damn I didn't want to have a proper reason. I'd rather just do it cause I can not cause of some job denials.
But I love being the villain in these!
PS: I FREAKING LOVE THOSE ARM BLADES!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXsqhQqL7lM[/media]

Immediately, with my helicopter hat already spinning, I flew towards Wasabi. With my speed I was sure to ram him against the opposing wall. He saw me coming towards him, but didn’t move out of the way. It was weird, but better for me. I then increased my speed. I was like a cannon ball now. Soon enough I was right about to hit Wasabi while going at a tremendous speed. But when I finally hit him, nothing. He was like a steel wall. He didn’t even flinch. He laughed and grabbed me by the neck like he was doing to Dan. But unlike Dan, I soon felt an electric surge go through me, then Pain.

AHHHHHHHHHHH! GOD DANG IT! NOT THIS STUPID FORM OF F*CKING PAIN AGAIN!

I tried to fight his grip, but my strength was fleeting fast.

He started laughing while I started screaming in Pain.

“YES! I WILL FINALLY HAVE MY REVENGE ON YOU SMF! YOU WILL PAY FOR EVER CROSSING PATHS WITH, WASABI 2.0!” He said.

He tightened his grip on me, and increase the voltage. I screamed even louder than before. I didn’t think it was possible, but I did.

I continually tried to fight his grab on me. Seconds felt like minutes. I had to get free now. And not just for me, but for Dan too.

With one final scream of persistence, I broke free from his grasp.

I flew up to the ceiling, catching my breath while up there. I looked up and saw I had a gold Helicopter. I was powered up! YES!

Time to go for Wasabi.

I flew towards him, only this time 10X faster than before thanks to the power of the Gold helicopter. Wasabi obviously didn’t see this coming and I got a strike at him. He was pushed back about 70 feet, letting Dan go as he flew.

He quickly got up, without a scratch on him.

“Well, well SMF. I would’ve never guessed you possessed such power in you. However, you are still no match for me” He said.

Immediately after he said that, he rushed at me with rocket boosters on his back that I just realized he had.

I went at him too. We seemed evenly matched in speed. However, once we were near each other, he suddenly had a burst in speed and quickly went around me and elbowed me to the ground with those Arm Blades.

Saying it hurt was a complete understatement.

After I was on the ground he stomped on me. It felt like there was 1 house on top of me. I could feel my bones cracking under Wasabi’s foot.

I tried to get out. But even with my Golden Helicopter powers, I was useless. Wasabi was too powerful. I would die under him if I didn’t do anything. I tried but nothing. But then the unexpected happened. He pulled his foot off me. I turned around in disbelief.

Then he screamed out

“I’m not going to let you die THAT fast! I want to savor this moment!”

He then kicked me across the room again. I made a huge dent in the wall when I hit it.

I then saw him point his hand at me. Then I saw the hand turning into something. It looked like a gun and…….. uh oh.

Suddenly I saw a huge beam of energy coming towards me from his arm cannon. If that hit me I’d be a goner for sure. I dodged it put he still was aiming for me. I continuously was flying from side to side trying to avoid the instant death that would come from that energy blast.

He then raised his other hand up and that also turned into a weapon. What came out of that one was and beam of electricity. This was much faster moving than the energy beam and was much harder to dodge.

This went on for what seemed like forever. I was getting tired, which slowed down my reaction speed, which made me that much likelier to get hit. If I was having trouble on the defense, what makes me think the offence would be any better?

Soon enough, I was hit by the electric attack and was paused in my spot trying to fight off the “electricity net” around me. I saw the energy beam going towards my direction. I couldn’t move. But I had to.

In a miracle I fought off the electric attack and dodged the energy beam. Though it left me severely tired. I couldn’t do another evasion like that anymore. Staying and fighting with Wasabi wasn’t an option anymore. He was too strong for me even with my helicopter at gold power. I had to run. It was the only choice. I had to take Nintendan and get out of this horrid Space Station. But how? I’m in freaking space with half my energy drained from me and a huge robot that wants to kill me!

Then I saw that Wasabi’s hands were turning into something else. Something probably more deadly. But this was my chance! I flew and grabbed Dan, not caring of course, and zoomed through the main door back into the long corridor that we were in before. I froze in fear when the door leading out of the corridor was closed.

Oh god no! Wasabi would be here in seconds and I’m cornered! Then I saw it, a small air vent to the right of the door. I heard Wasabi coming in and I just rushed though it. The vent was too small for Wasabi to go into. So I thought I was safe. But then I saw a Energy Beam on my tail. There wasn’t any turns, it was just a straight narrow path. The Beam was gaining of me. I was fast, but that thing was faster and It would catch up if I didn’t do anything. I still didn’t see any turns in the vent passage way. I was a dead guy if I couldn’t find one. The beam was already so close. I was already sweating from the heat it was giving off, that’s how close it was to me. It seemed hopeless, I would die in seconds, taking Dan with me. Then I noticed the vent on the bottom. I could’ve left the whole time. But there was no time for thinking what an idiot I was so I just flew down one of the Vents, crashing into a lab of sorts.

*PAUSE MUSIC*

The attack just barely touched my bottom, but I was ok. But more importantly, Dan.

“Dan, please! Snap out of it!” I pleaded.

“What are you talking about?” He said in a mellow mood.

Then we heard the alarm go off.

“Gah! We have no time!” I said.

*RESUME MUSIC*

I grabbed Dan and went out the window, with my golden helicopter powers in effect.

Immediately I saw sentry guns at the end of the hallways. Dodging the bullets was very tricky, especially since I was going in the direction of the sentry guns.

Then I had to choose AND FAST which direction I would go left or right.

I went right and more sentry guns were at the end of that hallway.

This went on for what seemed like hours on end. It was literally a maze trying to figure out the exit while avoiding sentry guns. But then eventually I saw a sign that said, “Landing Dock ahead”

*END MUSIC*

I knew I was almost free. I followed the direction of the sign.

The door that I arrived at opened automatically and there I saw it!

Space Ships as far as the eye can see! And there was also a plasma-like wall where obviously the ships come and go.

I went, still carrying Dan, in one of the Ships. I also saw that my helicopter hat had resorted to its original state. Darn it, but it’s not like I needed it anymore.

I went to the main room and saw nothing but chairs facing towards the front of the ship. I put Dan in one and sat on another.

“Where the fudge are the controls for this thing?!?!” I said.

Then I heard a feminine voice say.

“Voice command unrecognized.”

“Huh? Who said that?” I replied.

“Voice command still unrecognized.”

“Um….. hello?”

“Voice command still unrecognized. If you are sure that this is a command, please speak more clearly or rephrase with command.”

“Wait…. This thing is voice activiated?”

“Voice command still unrecognized. If the problem persists, please go to the workshop hanger in either dock, A-C, A-B, A-U, A-O, A-R, A-S, or A-T.”

Then I thought up of a very cool plan.

“Ship. Start the engines!” I commanded.

“Starting up engine. Prepare for lift off?” The voice said.

“Yes!”

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGbCGYVRkRY[/media]

“Preparing. Thrusters switched for space travel. Ship wings stretched out to flight length. Boarding dock runway. Please fasten your seatbelts. Lift off?”

“YES!” I screamed in excitement!

“Thrusters on full power.”

I felt the ship moving, gradually gaining speed. I saw that we were going to go through the plasma like wall.

“Prepare for take off. Lift off in, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.”

We then hit the ramp and flew out of Wasabi’s evil ship of……. Erm… evil. I guess.

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!!" I said.

*END MUSIC*

“Adjusting engine to steady space flight travel. Please select your destination.” The voice said.

“Earth!” I stated.

“Any specifications?” The voice said.

“Nin3DS’s Castle!” I said.

“Locating….. Please wait…. Done. Readjusting destination point. Landing in approximately 2 hours.”a

“Nice.” I replied.

-------------------------------

To be continued (Obviously)

Where the hell am I?!

SMF promised me granted access to being part of his storyworld in this one.

I'm hoping I get my super dooper powers back. But I like now Nin is the president and owns this castle and stuff, heh.

Ha, Dan you Spartan Shyguy, you keep cracking me up!

Hurray for reviews! Rep for all!

Back