The Sims 4

I bought my sister one of this, and I look at her house each day and I see that she plays it so god damn amazing because he already has a lot of money in just a short time. But then I realized that she is using a cheat to earn money like wtf? She laughed at me so bad when I figured it out. .

I am playing this game in my PC. I am quite satisfied with this game. I think kids will much enjoy this game. My sibling are playing this everyday and pretty enjoying building their own houses, their dream house. It is also good for simulating what can you do in your real homes.

I am playing this game in my PC. I am quite satisfied with this game. I think kids will much enjoy this game. My sibling are playing this everyday and pretty enjoying building their own houses, their dream house. It is also good for simulating what can you do in your real homes.

Try playing farm simulator for 24hours. After that everything will be engaging enough for you.

It is a passive game. I spend a lot of time in the house designing aspect of it.

Me too... I would build restaurants just for fun that's why I downloaded some mods to make it more fun

Yup yup. I love building the house then watching the Sims as they move and start interacting!

Back