Switch The Switch has 55 first/second party games that sold over a million copies each

How many of these million seller first/second party Nintendo Switch titles in that list do you own?

• 10 or less of them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11 to 25 of them

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 26 to 40 of them

• 41 to 54 of them

• All 55 of them!

• Total voters

D-Pad Doc

The Neopian Otaku
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Almost 5 and a half years into the Nintendo Switch's lifespan, and it's without a doubt that Nintendo has put out dozens of heavy hitters for their hybrid handheld/home console tablet machine. As the title suggests, 55 of their games have become million sellers. Here's the list of every million seller first and second party title for the Switch so far (as of June 30th, 2022):

List of million seller Switch game data courtesy of Pierre485_:
FbVdF9RXkAEg4cp.jpg

I currently own 17 out of 55 of the games listed above as of this post (19 if you count paired releases (mainline Pokémon of course)). How many million seller Switch games on that list do you own?

Sony needs to have hentai games like the switch lol

Under powered machine releasing hits that rarely get a price cut, take notes Sony/MS.
I remember Suda51 saying that Nintendo consoles aren't about horsepower, they're about having an overall fun experience playing video games (or something between the lines of that) a while back. Here's hoping that Nintendo will bring the Nintendo Selects label over to the Switch, but it seems unlikely due to the cost of producing physical Switch game cards.
Sony needs to have hentai games like the switch lol
With Sony's current policies regarding content in mainly anime-styled games (and a few others), not in this current timeline.

I have 5 and considering all these are 1st Party I wonder how well all that random junk the eShop has and how well that sells.

Back