the world's first Mini PC powered by Intel's 13th Gen i9 CPU

Microsoft needs to step up their ARM game to either match or get close to Apple’s M series processors to compete in the small form factor world.

It’s crazy that my M1 Mac Mini average temperatures are at 32F. I though I had the settings on Celcius at first. Compare that to my Intel Mac Mini that idols at 89F.

They are not serious yet. When they are, we will know.

An i9 would be overkill for the average person, not to mention not within their cost range.
Indeed. Even for ps5 pro+ level gaming it's an overkill.

An i9 would be overkill for the average person, not to mention not within their cost range.

I know a lot of users don't like upgrading a computer, buying a new computer every few years because of slowdown problems, or dealing with slowdown problems. Richer average user maybe tempted to buy a computer with an i9, so their PC is fast enough to use newer software, games, and big programs many years in the future.

I’m always curious what Froggyboy considers the beginning annual salary of “rich people”. Because he throws it around all the time for things that basically only high school kids would struggle to get.

Back