They officially found another habitable planet!

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Last edited by a moderator:
I claim it in the name of Shy Guy!
First by 2020 we should have enough technology for the Shy Guy Space Ships to reach Gliese, or should I say Shytopia 2.
We will send Shy Guy Pilgrims called the Shyineers who will make early settlements and make their first town, ShyVille 4.
After 3 years, depending if the harvests were successful, the town, which population should have quadrupled, will now expand further into 4 more settlements.
Once 5 years have passed, the machines should have arrived by then and then we shall use them to tear down the locale wildlife forests and jungles to further gain environmental and land related resources.
After 2 years, we should have successfully tore down the jungle surrounding the settlements.
By 3 more years time, the settlements should now be full fledged cities and electricity should be introduced by then.
Also, the bulldozers should continue eating at Shytopia 2's recourses until we reach the end of the 'continent' we are currently on.
By 100 years, we should have the continent fully populated with cities and internet up. From there, we will start Plan "Expansion".
It's basically the further expansion of the Shy Guy population to the rest of the Planet.
Off to the side tasks, environmentalists should have discovered the new animals and studied them.
New fruits and Meats (From animals) should have also been discovered and implemented to the new settlements with a full time trading to Earth with the best possible results so far.
By 300 more years, the whole planet should be under Shy Guy control.
From there, we shall commence with the 'true plan'.
The Invasion of the Earth.

If only there was life on that planet...

I did not read anywhere in that article that says it has no life on it whatsoever. All they mentioned is that it's in the GZone and can supply life. The creatures there have obviously grown accustom to the mass amount of CO2, so for all we know they breath it in and breath out (What?) C2O4. So don't say it has no life.

And I'm glad it's hospitable and in the GZone. Let's just hope it has some Sentient beings there.

I wish Mario Stuff like Yoshis and Goombas and Shy Guys and 1-up Mushrooms lived there.Then I would consider moving there in the future
tongue.gif

Not sure about weighing 230 lbs though

Sweet, what ever lives there, i hope they are friendly!

I read about this the other day, on Yahoo! Australia. I'm afraid I can't find the article but it was different to this one and said that it would take about 20 years to reach the planet with today's technology.

Either way, if it's habitable, I wonder if anything besides bacteria live there?

Oh, boy! That means when we're done with screwing up this place, we can screw up another place too!

If there is live, the chance of it being intelligent live is less likely. I'd love for that, but it's unlikely.
If theres life it will most likely be bacteria, but I hope for more than that, but that alone would be an amazing discovery.

If there is live, the chance of it being intelligent live is less likely. I'd love for that, but it's unlikely.
If theres life it will most likely be bacteria, but I hope for more than that, but that alone would be an amazing discovery.
We'll take about twenty years to arrive. Five minutes upon leaving the spaceship, all passengers will be infected with the foreign bacteria and will turn into zombies.

We'll take about twenty years to arrive. Five minutes upon leaving the spaceship, all passengers will be infected with the foreign bacteria and will turn into zombies.
woohoo,alien zombies XD

woohoo,alien zombies XD

there haaas to have been a movie about this already.. that just screams bad holywood... Dead Space with out the Relic

Back