Time spend on gaming?

Right now I have alot more free time to play games, and Ive been taking advantage of it, too. Im currently only working a few days a week so I have alot more free time than usual. But my last job that I just recently left was different. I only had two days a week off, and on the days I worked and came home, I was usually too tired to play a game anyway due to the job being physical. I went a while not even thinkingabout them just due to being too tired to care.

Right now I have alot more free time to play games, and Ive been taking advantage of it, too. Im currently only working a few days a week so I have alot more free time than usual. But my last job that I just recently left was different. I only had two days a week off, and on the days I worked and came home, I was usually too tired to play a game anyway due to the job being physical. I went a while not even thinkingabout them just due to being too tired to care.

I've had days like that at my current job. There are some days that I am so tired by the time that I get home or I'm so tired because I have to come home and mow the yard on top of working, that I'm too tired to do anything but lay about on the couch.

I've had days like that at my current job. There are some days that I am so tired by the time that I get home or I'm so tired because I have to come home and mow the yard on top of working, that I'm too tired to do anything but lay about on the couch.

I find I need to play action games if I work a long day, otherwise text base RPGs put me to sleep.

This I can see. I'm sure there have been games for me that I've spent countless hours on. I can't think of which games that would be off the top of my head but I'm sure there were probably some that I've spent a lot of time on if I'd sit down and spent some time thinking about.
It's all about the story. If it's a bit more linear, you probably won't play it after 2 entire playthroughs. If you can do anything in the game ie. being able to do quests at any order you want, being able to go to areas at any order, and being able to play a "style" that you want; then the possibilities are endless. Very few exploration games are like that; and even Fallout 4 was in some respect like the stuff I described, but the number of radiant quests really ruined the atmosphere for the game.

Sometimes I can spend a good few hours a day playing games, it really depends on what mood I am in really :)

I spend more time playing games each weak than people do on a full-time job.

Back