Trails Of Cold Steel III

Nice!

Just read this lol:
czwlaQ5.jpg

I’ve played the first two Cold Steel games, but would it require playing 1 and 2 before jumping in, or is it more of a nicety? I’m just thinking that this entry is like jumping into Sky 3 without 1 and 2.

I’m asking because Demon preordered the game.

I’ve played the first two Cold Steel games, but would it require playing 1 and 2 before jumping in, or is it more of a nicety? I’m just thinking that this entry is like jumping into Sky 3 without 1 and 2.

It's totally fine to jump in straight to III, it comes with a lot of character info, story even notes, etc from the previous games for a refresher should you need one. Though playing it in order from 1 to 3 (and later 4) makes a better story progression experience imo.

Nice!

Just read this lol:
czwlaQ5.jpg

that's all the backstory I need

no, but it is a very story driven game, so you would want to play the first two. Between interactions and OST, its worth it.

It's totally fine to jump in straight to III, it comes with a lot of character info, story even notes, etc from the previous games for a refresher should you need one. Though playing it in order from 1 to 3 (and later 4) makes a better story progression experience imo.

Okay, I knew that with the time skip, it wasn’t a direct sequel like CS2, but since Altina is a student and Rean is your instructor, it would make more sense. Though I didn’t know how much of a story impact it would make.

let's continue on with the comic lol:
Dc8ykdD.jpg

next comic is up lol:
EG3Oe6jU0AArjGW.jpg

Reviews are up, nice scores so far:

8 out of 10 Game Informer The Legend of Heroes: Trails Of Cold Steel III Review – A Satisfying Class Reunion
4 out of 5 USgamer Trails of Cold Steel 3 Review: Christ, Who's Gonna Die First??
4 out of 5 Twinfinite The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3 Review - School's Out
4.5 out of 5 Hardcore Gamer Review: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - Hardcore Gamer
8.5 out of 10 Just Push Start The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III Review
5 out of 5 RPGamer The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III Review – RPGamer
4 out of 5 DarkStation https://www.darkstation.com/reviews/trails-of-cold-steel-iii-review
8 out of 10 CGManagzine The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III Review | CGMagazine
9 out of 10 ZTGD The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III (PS4) Review
4 out of 5 The Outerhaven The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III Review – Brave Order
9 out of 10 Cubed3 The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III (PlayStation 4) Review - Page 1 - Cubed3
80 out of 100 Millenium Test The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3 sur PS4 - Millenium

"Trails of Cold Steel III remains an absolutely integral piece of the Legend of Heroes puzzle."
"The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III is a story-driven experience that delivers that in spades."
"This is Trails at its most refined, and I think it’s finally time that more people jump into this great series."
"If you are a JRPG fan, this series is a must-play."
"The Legend of Heroes makes its triumphant return and I am more than happy to report that the wait has been worth it."
"Trails of Cold Steel knows what it's about, and it continues to perform admirably in a world of change."
"A solid RPG through and through, especially if you yearn for something with a classic feel and modern sensibilities."
"This really may be my vote for Game of the Year."
"Trails of Cold Steel III is exactly what such a fan would love to see - a solid and grounded JRPG experience"
"This is a must play!"

Class, meet your new principal :
tAV899b.jpg

DSgabxvUMAAoloh.jpg

Last edited:
Rean's harem lineup lol:
FWxRlmL.jpg

Next Comic is up:
kR3qBhz.jpg

Final comic is up:
W7LGdxv.jpg

Juna, wearing AO and Zero Llyod Banning's SSS Crossbell Police Costume :