Trails Of Cold Steel III

Lol, those harem pictures. I feel wrong for seeing Towa in that hot tub scene. Also it’s weird seeing Tita all grown up, because I’m still used to her being like... 12. It’s like if Fie showed up full sized.

Play the game for more PLOT goodness lol
OzwG682.jpg

was there always this much fan service in the last games?

Also I still know little about crossbell, hopefully that doesn't dampen the gameplay?

was there always this much fan service in the last games?

Also I still know little about crossbell, hopefully that doesn't dampen the gameplay?
Well i think 3 and 4 got more because of the added amount of ship-able rean ladies lol

It's fine not knowing much about crossbell.

Fans of the Trails sub series are kind of notorious for heavily over exaggerating how required the older games are.

I have a friend that’s usually really anal about this kind of stuff only played CS1&2 and didn’t think he really missed out on anything.

Lol, those harem pictures. I feel wrong for seeing Towa in that hot tub scene. Also it’s weird seeing Tita all grown up, because I’m still used to her being like... 12. It’s like if Fie showed up full sized.

Fie in Cold Steel 3:
WlqNzrP.jpg

Getting ready for the action lol:
4A9Ubkd.jpg

Time for P5 crossover lol
iwpN708.jpg

Yes! Finally I am starting the game!

The trailer looks super cool! I wonder what console they will release it for.

Ps4 only at the moment.

The new principle said to Rean she wants a husband so that she can start poping out heirs lol husbando Rean

Kurt is basically "little" Rean with his own harem lol

Currently grinding Rean and Millium and Altina's level for a bit and collecting septiums needed to unlock some arcus 2's slots. Playing on nightmare on first play is tougher this time.

Last edited:
Yep, my copy arrived today. Going to wait for some guides to pop up and I'll start my grind early next year!

Niiice!

Beware Of The Golden Rakshasa lol

Back