Trails Of Cold Steel III

I forget if I asked, but will this game require a lot of grinding?

I forget if I asked, but will this game require a lot of grinding?

Nope In normal difficulty, if you don't do any speed mode run like avoiding all normal enemies in the area and use Orders effectively in battle you should be fine with no grinding needed. Rean's defensive formation order is awesome with only 1 BP cost and Altina's Perfect Guard/Reflect also nice! In Nightmare yes a bit of grinding is needed so far in my first run.

older Tio is nice and her English VA is great like Randy's all in character. seeing all Tio's signature combat moves in 3d is nice! With a lot of Crossbell areas already remade in detailed 3d, Kondo and falcom should really just do a complete remake of the Crossbell games.

Last edited:
If you like exploring, and kill anything you run across, you’ll be fine. You can do a bit of it if you want to be safe, or haven’t mastered the battle system yet, but definitely not Shin Megami Tensei levels.

Recorded some more of my play:

Crossbell Mission with Tio:

Boss battle against a magic knight:

Alisa and her super maid to the rescue:

Tio and Randy reunion:

Story is getting intense and more revelation on the Gnomes clan from Cold Steel II, Rean's past and Osborne and the Ironbloods.

Last edited:
hopefully I can recall the past plot points.

You can always consult the game's encyclopedia on past events.

There's a small scene of anime Llyod giving a "long range" bro fist to Rean, nice.
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Recorded my mech combat with Valimar and Juna's mech vs boss mech:

Class 7's new mechs:
3ZBdimp.jpg

L2Q8jcl.jpg

I am doing Alisa as Rean's waifu route and the super maid spies on the ship 24/7 lol:

Pro tip from the Principal on how to hook Rean up lol:

So safe to say the whole mech thing is no longer a special thing.

It still is. The other mechs are panzer soldats reverse engineered from Valimar. Not the same kind as divine knight mechs.

Do you think any of the main characters is going to die in this one Mr. Demon? Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith

Back