Trails To Azure (Zero No Kiseki + Ao No Kiseki)

Saw the opening with the english logo:

so more focus on the crossbell war, why bother playing what we already know? So uhh, where can I preorder? :p

so more focus on the crossbell war, why bother playing what we already know? So uhh, where can I preorder? :p

lol

Well If you don't want to wait for the official english version, you could always buy the chinese pc version then apply the patch when it's done. As posted on the link below:

I am going to install the latest version of complete english fan translation patch for Zero No Kiseki with newly voiced dialogues and bgm from the evolution version, hopefully there will be no errors...

Yay no errors! voices and bgm soundtrack from the evolution version play perfectly with the really excellent english translation!

Recorded a short video of my play, nightmare difficulty run, the intro scene of the game with the latest excellent english fan patch with the voices and bgm from the evolution version:

Recorded the SSS team members introduction scene, Randy promising Llyod a peek on his most prized PLOT pics collection lol:

Last edited:
gaah, just got to the big airship reunion, would have hit home more if I played the cross bell games.
Yep yep nevertheless it's a great scene. and Randy's comment on Elie's dynamic duo PLOTs lol

Took a pic of the crossbell chinese waitress Shanshan's chibi form and her chibi dad lol:
qh00wKB.jpg

Recorded Boss Battle, Vs Big Fat Bat:

Back