Valkyria Chronicles 4

I paired him up with the first scout you have, I forget his name.

Curtis? so why him? I paired him up with Zaiga coz he was Raz's right hand man.

Just saw this Sega VC4 tweet, where's the winter witch? lol
Du95RgPUYAAwpTp.jpg

Saw a Riley Miller fanart:
1522803765725.png

man, I really do need to catch up! I've only played the first one.. to a certain extent. I believe it was Chapter 08, got stuck there, and had a hard time. I just have it sit in my collection, I really should get around to playing it... someday. haha

man, I really do need to catch up! I've only played the first one.. to a certain extent. I believe it was Chapter 08, got stuck there, and had a hard time. I just have it sit in my collection, I really should get around to playing it... someday. haha

Well you could always just play the 4th one, I mean storywise it's quite stand alone.

Really?! alright, sounds good! Thanks!

No problemo. The story of VC 4 is from the Federation's side of the war and you don't need to finish or play any of the previous Valkyria Chronicles games for the story.

was that the desert battle with the large tank?

yeah thats the one! I could not get past it man, it was that tough

that is a tricky indirect battle. You got to blow up the walls to force the tank to use its main cannon. Once you do you can then bomb the exhaust ports that open. Once all the ports are gone, then you unleash hell on the tank till gone.

Played some more VC 4 on Pc with reshade. Recorded some gameplay:

Played some more Vc 4 PC, mission 3, recorded the gameplay:

Back