Valkyria Chronicles 4

I Used Claude with Direct Command on the mission, to get a Lancer and Riley faster to the eastern side of fortress and to destroy the east canon. Used a single Lancer to take out the west cannon then left him there with Raz on the north western side of the fortress lol the enemy didn't do anything about them as they were focusing on Claude's team assault on the eastern side of the fortress. And used Kai to provide sniper cover for both Claude's Team and Raz's, though Raz's team didn't need one. Divide and conquer.

yeah, but I'm shooting for a one turn win. Making it harder for myself...

yeah, but I'm shooting for a one turn win. Making it harder for myself...
I see, though after that you'll have to do the evac part of the mission so I think technically it's not possible for a 1 turn completion of the mission. And another way to make it harder is to have all of yer rangers level 1 or low level.

I see, though in the video the rangers are all already elite level rangers.

I was talking about level 1 rangers run.

Indeed the story hit you at the right spot especially nearing the true end...

Like I said before with the Japanese version story streams that I saw, even not understanding the language, I was still able to feel the emotion of the characters and events backthen.

Lots of great dialogues and character banters too, not to mention the great translation.

Last edited:
True ending looks to be a pain to get.

Also things just got costly, I had tons of money and now I'm out....

It's not, you just need to buy an episode at the infirmary upon getting the normal ending, watch it, then watch Claude and Riley's Ship Aurora promise scene, then replay and complete the final mission with a new Hard difficulty. The level 1 rangers run was just a challenge I did for my own fun.

Time to grind some money then.

since I'm on like chapter 12, no.
I thought you had seen it from youtube irrespective of your current chapter or progress, with that pain comment.

So what do you think on Angie? can you guess what will happen to her?

Cute and her story line is painfully obvious.
True, but will she still be alive by the end of the story, per yer deduction? I am not going to spoil it, just curious is all.

clearly in love. Anyways, chp 14 had an awesome ending to it. Time to take down the tank once and for all! With just a shocktrooper :p
Lol i was wondering on yer deduction on him going to die or not but no matter you are near now...

Playing it 'daredevil' demon style eh?

Back