Valkyria Chronicles 4

This taking the town mission to find the real tanks is starting to irk me, my scouts keep getting killed when they find the right tank. And they are even lvl 4 even.

If you are really quick with the stick you should be able to run away from it without getting your scout killed and you can also run for a bit then press done with the movement button to "stop" the turret from firing, resetting the turret to its original position or angle too in the process thus allowing you more time to get away from it when selecting the scout again until the scout is safely away or hidden from the tank's field of fire, there are tall grasses near some of the tanks don't forget to use that too. Alternatively use a shock trooper instead to find some of the real tanks.

Last edited:
If you are really quick with the stick you should be able to run away from it without getting you killed and you can also run for a bit then press done with the movement button to "stop" the turret from firing, resetting the turret to it's original position or angle too in the process thus allowing you more time to get away from it when selecting the scout again until the scout is safely away or hidden from the tank's field of fire, there are tall grasses near some of the tanks don't forget to use that too. Alternatively use a shock trooper instead to find some of the real tanks.

I'm trying to A rank it though, shocktroopers are low range...

I'm trying to A rank it though, shocktroopers are low range...
True. Either way using a couple of cps to get the scout safely/hidden away is still enough to get the A-rank, it won't increase the number of turns usage by much in total. And for the real tank in the middle of the town just use yer tank to find it. point blank range lol.

Last edited:
So yer in chapter 4 now?

I think so, its the one where the storm is coming.
Ah yes the Raining mission was fun too, though Raz's gun-hoism caused some problems with the mission. On foot Claude's missions were great especially the one when they parachuted in.

Just saw Claude and Raz cosplay guides:
DpurAiaU4AEQ12J.jpg

DqIxZ7DXQAACVUr.jpg

options button should work for skipping dialogues during battles. I use it all the time.

I actually meant the opening battle stuff.

Also what is the best way to unlock all the squad stories?

I see.

As far as I can tell you'll have to use at least one of the respective characters often like around 20 CPs in campaign missions or 40cps in skirmishes. One of the characters involved must be ranked corporal to unlock his/her squad story/ies and all of the involved characters must be alive, otherwise you'll have to revive them post game by visiting the cemetery. Some are obtainable post game only.

I see.

As far as I can tell you'll have to use at least one of the respective characters often like around 20 CPs in campaign missions or 40cps in skirmishes. One of the characters involved must be ranked corporal to unlock his/her squad story/ies and all of the involved characters must be alive, otherwise you'll have to revive them post game by visiting the cemetery. Some are obtainable post game only.

sounds tedious, do they all have squad stories?

Yeah the leveling to corporal thing, not sure on the number of squad stories

So where are you now in the main story? Have you seen the X-Os yet?

Ah at the heart of the flame, one of the best battles in the game imo. So what do you think of Klaus? Good enough enemy?

Indeed, the soon to be Winter Witch's BF, his tank is cool though.

In that mission I put the Hafen on the north base to have a tank duel with the guy lol

Last edited:
Back