Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

anyone getting this? If you like the Fire Emblem series you would like this.

Really wish you'd start posting actual gaming threads like this in the game discussion area :p

Never played this, would you recommend it? Whats the premise of the game?

Really wish you'd start posting actual gaming threads like this in the game discussion area :p

Never played this, would you recommend it? Whats the premise of the game?

I tried but the service didn't work at the time :p

I did recommend it in the video game release thread for this week. The game is like an RPG which the whole game is like a water color painting in motion, in short its beautiful graphic wise. And its kind of like Chess, you move your people who are military guys of either anti tank missiles, scouts, snipers, machine guns, ect. around the map trying to beat the enemy players and meet the map clear conditions.

It's really a fun thinking game an the trailer details it perfectly.

I'd probably say a 40 hour game is about the longest I've played. Couldn't put like hundreds of hours into a game like most people seem to with Final Fantasy.

oh no, it don't take a hundred hours to beat a Final Fantasy game unless you're a really slow person (like my grandma (yes she plays the FF games)) or one of these people who does everything in the game. With all the speed boosters in the first 10 games and all the online guides on them, I'm sure you could smash any of them in 30 hours or less.

I enjoyed Valkyria Chronicles on the PS3, very good game. I'll probably end up picking up the remaster for PS4 at some point.

Back