Multi Video Games Release Dates Week (6/25/18+)

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
upload_2017-9-25_0-42-29-png.727

Welcome to the last week of June folks! And with it another week of game releases, it's mostly a catch up week for big games to come out on other systems but if you still haven't played them then open your wallet and take your pick:

Monday (6/25/18):
  • Super Kids Racing (PS4)
Tuesday (6/26/18):
  • Air Mail (Switch)
  • Atomine (PS4)
  • Dimension Drive (PS4)
  • Cubikolor (Switch)
  • de Blob (Switch)
  • Far Cry 3 Classic Edition (PS4)
  • Grave Danger (PS4)
  • Hajwala (PS4)
  • Lumines Remastered (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC)
  • NieR: Automata - Become As Gods Edition (Xbox One)
  • Rainbow Skies (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)
  • Realms of Arkania: Star Trail (PS4)
  • Salary Man Escape VR (PSVR)
  • Slime-san: Superslime Edition (PS4)
  • The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
  • The King of Fighters Collection: The Orochi Saga (PS4)
  • The Night Journey (PS4)
  • Trove: Geode (Xbox One)
  • Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA (Switch)
Wednesday (6/27/18):
  • Angels of Death (Switch)
Thursday (6/28/18):
  • Epic Loon (Xbox One)
  • Dream Alone (Switch)
  • Fighting EX Layer (PS4)
  • Figment (Switch)
  • Fossil Hunters (Switch)
  • Grave Danger (Switch)
  • I.F.O (3DS)
  • Limbo (Switch)
  • MotoGP 18 (Switch)
  • Next Up Hero (PS4, Xbox One)
  • No Heroes Here (Switch)
  • Paranautical Activity (Switch)
  • Photon Cube (Switch)
  • Tour de France 2018 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
Friday (6/29/18):
  • Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (Xbox One, Switch)
  • Esper (PSVR)
  • Eventide 3: Legacy of Legends (PS4)
  • Ikaruga (PS4)
  • The Crew 2 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
  • Magical Brickout (Xbox One)
  • Psychedelica of the Ashen Hawk (PS Vita)
  • Waking Violet (Switch)
  • Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (Switch)

So many games, but nothing for me. I was excited about playing Crash, but the hype kind of died and I'm not as interested. I'm more hoping Spyro comes to the Switch.

If the Far Cry 3 port is around £15 I will likely buy it and play it right away. Really excited to play it again as I loved it on my 360 despite the terrible framerate.

Just saw/read Square Enix got a new survey, gaming feedback thing, I just filled it, basically asking them to hurry it up with FF7 remake lol
Square Enix Player Survey 2018

Square Enix is running a Player Survey to “help shape the future of Square Enix.”

According to Square Enix, the survey should take less than 20 minutes. Additionally, 14 random participants will receive up to $500 of Square Enix Store funds.

The survey will run from today until July 8 at 11:59 p.m. PT / July 9 at 2:59 a.m. ET.

Just saw/read Square Enix got a new survey, gaming feedback thing, I just filled it, basically asking them to hurry it up with FF7 remake lol

Square Enix is running a Player Survey to “help shape the future of Square Enix.”

According to Square Enix, the survey should take less than 20 minutes. Additionally, 14 random participants will receive up to $500 of Square Enix Store funds.

The survey will run from today until July 8 at 11:59 p.m. PT / July 9 at 2:59 a.m. ET.

Done, never won from those prizes, but goodluck to everyone.

Read some new intel on Cold Steel IV, on Rean, with pics:
We get to see the new look of the hero, Rean Schwarzer, and of his rival and former friend Crow Armbrust. Last, but not least, we get to see the six known Divine Knights and their awakeners. A seventh named Golden Knight exists, but its whereabouts are unknown. Rean himself is the awakener of the Ashen Knight, Valimar, while Crow is the awakener of the Azure Knight, Ordine.

LegendOfHeroes-1.jpg

LegendOfHeroes-5.jpg

LegendOfHeroes-9.jpg

And a new key visual/art for the Japanese ps4 game cover is nice, I like:
The-Legend-of-Heroes-Trails-of-Cold-Steel-IV-The-End-of-Saga_2018_06-28-18_001.jpg

Last edited:
Saw a new PlayStation 4 Japanese lineup video. There's 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim in there, hopefully there will be more intel on the game on TGS as it was completely absent on E3.

Another Final Fantasy that should be decent and not like the half baked FFXV.
Me too and I:
1. Told them to make a new Strategy Mech Jrpg Front Mission game like the classic ones and not like the abomination Front Mission Evolved
2. Told them to localize and Remaster Front Mission 5
3. Told them to make a new FF Tactics game
4. Told them to make a new FF 12 spinoff game, preferably focusing on Balthier and Fran

LOL basicaly I just dropped my list on them.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Overwatch newest hero is a hamster in a rolling mech lol

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night got a new trailer, looks like Miriam's allies from the other classic arcade styled game are fighting her now?

please tell me you didn't actually tell them to hurry it up? Do you want a junky game or a good game?

Back