Multi Video Games Release Dates Week (7/23/18+)

I see, so my guess was off the mark then. How about the physical retail stores in Japan though? Do they still sell the Switch Zelda bundle?

Last edited:
The new Cold Steel IV footage:

Saw new Langrisser localized scans, but sadly it's a mobile game,
36_19_5.gif~c200
langrissermobileeng2.jpg

langrissermobileeng3.jpg

langrissermobileeng4.jpg

Saw more spider-man gameplay:
Ani-Com & Games Hong Kong, Sony Interactive Entertainment showcased more gameplay of Marvel’s Spider-Man.

it would look better as a console game than mobile.
And thus my major disappointment. Though probably if it sells well on mobile, would lead to another new game for consoles.

And about growlanser, I'd recommend you to at least play the 4th one on psp, coz it's an awesome jrpg with multiple possible endings.
psp version:

grownlanser 1 intro:

Last edited:
And thus my major disappointment. Though probably if it sells well on mobile, would lead to another new game for consoles.

And about growlanser, I'd recommend you to at least play the 4th one on psp, coz it's an awesome jrpg with multiple possible endings.

I honestly hate multiple endings, requires too much time.

I honestly hate multiple endings, requires too much time.
Just pick the ending you want to get and plan accordingly. The endings in growlanser are mainly waifu of choice endings lol and friendship endings.

Read some more on Cold Steel IV from ACGHK 2018 event:

Rean’s voice actor, Kouki Uchiyama, was also present at the event, and he confirmed that the voice acting for Trails of Cold Steel IV is complete. As he thanked the staff for their hard work, he realized how quickly five years had passed since he first voiced the character. In the beginning, he felt a lot of pressure on voice acting an important main character in a series as well-known as the Trails series.

While Estelle, Joshua, and Renne have been confirmed to appear in Trails of Cold Steel IV, Kondo teased that even more nostalgic characters from the Trails in the Sky trilogy will return, which hasn’t been revealed even in Japan. This is also true for the Zero/Ao no Kiseki duology.

Trails of Cold Steel IV is set to come out this year in Japan, and is being released in Chinese in Early 2019, with localization work being handled by Sony Interactive Entertainment.

Read some more on Cold Steel IV from ACGHK 2018 event:

Rean’s voice actor, Kouki Uchiyama, was also present at the event, and he confirmed that the voice acting for Trails of Cold Steel IV is complete. As he thanked the staff for their hard work, he realized how quickly five years had passed since he first voiced the character. In the beginning, he felt a lot of pressure on voice acting an important main character in a series as well-known as the Trails series.

While Estelle, Joshua, and Renne have been confirmed to appear in Trails of Cold Steel IV, Kondo teased that even more nostalgic characters from the Trails in the Sky trilogy will return, which hasn’t been revealed even in Japan. This is also true for the Zero/Ao no Kiseki duology.

Trails of Cold Steel IV is set to come out this year in Japan, and is being released in Chinese in Early 2019, with localization work being handled by Sony Interactive Entertainment.

What about VA on 3?!

China will get III soon as mentioned before, it's really really disappointing as still no news on English/NA version: Meanwhile, the Traditional Chinese version of Trails of Cold Steel III is set to launch on November 1, 2018. Pre-orders for the game start on August 17, and there is a Kiseki Box special edition that matches the contents released in Japan.

China will get III soon as mentioned before, it's really really disappointing as still no news on English/NA version: Meanwhile, the Traditional Chinese version of Trails of Cold Steel III is set to launch on November 1, 2018. Pre-orders for the game start on August 17, and there is a Kiseki Box special edition that matches the contents released in Japan.

post some english news or I'll be forced to demonic ban you! :p

Back