Multi Video Games Release Dates Week (9/17/18+)

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
upload_2017-9-25_0-42-29-png.727

Welcome to another week of game releases GL gamers! Another week of.... is that Undertale on the list again? I swear I posted that game five times now... Anyways whatever opens your wallets, take your pick and have a very bad time:

Tuesday (9/18/18):
  • Anodyne (PS4)
  • The Bard’s Tale IV: Barrows Deep (PC)
  • Blind (PS VR, PC)
  • Capcom Beat ‘Em Up Bundle (PS4, Xbox One, Switch)
  • Downward Spiral: Horus Station (PS VR)
  • Fishing Sim World (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
  • Hover: Revolt of Gamers (PS4)
  • Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk (PS4, Switch, PC)
  • Legendary Fishing (PS4, Switch)
  • Neonwall (PS4)
  • Omvorm (Switch)
  • RGX: Showdown (PS4)
  • Scribblenauts Mega Pack (PS4, Xbox One, Switch)
  • Speed Brawl (PS4, Xbox One, Switch)
  • Splody (PS4)
  • Sword of the Guardian (Switch)
  • Transference (PS VR, Xbox One, PC)
  • Undertale (Switch)
Wednesday (9/19/18):
  • Hover (Xbox One)
  • League of Evil (Xbox One)
  • Siegecraft Commander (Switch)
Thursday (9/20/18):
  • A Case of Distrust (Switch)
  • The Gardens Between (PS4, Switch, PC)
  • Hover (Switch)
  • Light Fingers (Switch)
  • MagiCat (Switch)
  • Mitsurigi Kamui Hikae (Switch)
  • Reigns: Kings & Queens (Switch)
  • Retimed (Switch)
  • The Gardens Between (Switch)
  • Toon War (PS4)
  • Trickster VR: Dungeon Crawler (PS VR)
  • Unearthing Mars 2 (PS VR)
  • Velocity2X (Switch)
  • Warface (PS4)
Friday (9/21/18):
  • 8-Bit Armies (PS4, Xbox One)
  • Anodyne (Xbox One)
  • Banner Saga Trilogy (Switch)
  • Broken Sword 5 - The Serpent’s Curse (Switch)
  • I am the Hero (Xbox One)
  • The Door (PS VR)
  • My Brother Rabbit (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC)
  • Wenjia (Xbox One)
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~ The Golden Country (Switch)

Valkyria Chronicles 4 is NEXT WEEK, YES! The skies are looking great!
ONWE0Zj.jpg

Last edited:
And mostly the reviews I read are praising the story.

"Of course, Valkyria Chronicles is well-known for its story and characters and Valkyria Chronicles 4 is no exception. Instead of focusing on a rag tag band of enlistees, this time the story focuses on an elite group of soldiers. The story shifts back and forth between their current mission and events in their past, and it does a good job of striking a balance between tense action and subtle mystery."

"we were rather surprised at how well the writers were able to develop characters from stock anime tropes into three-dimensional people over the course of the narrative. "

Last edited:
Nothing for me this week. Not until I play and beat Xenoblade 2 anyway.

Just saw Trails Of Cold Steel IV's Famitsu scores, good scores:
FRS-1555.jpg

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV ~The End of Saga~ (PS4) – 9/8/8/8 [33/40]

Cold Steel 4 is getting magical girls dlc lol but no magical boys dlc:
QWCeVCO_thumb.jpg

Saw the latest Media Create Sales data, Spidey is still no 1 in Japan for the second week, beating Tomb Raider:

1. Marvel’s Spider-Man – PS4 – 80,832/205,986
  2. Shadow of the Tomb Raider – PS4 – 32,172/New
  3. Splatoon 2 – Switch – 14,094/2,618,333
  4. Minecraft – Switch – 13,479/277,745
  5. Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 3 – Drive Kit – Switch – 11,659/New
  6. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Switch – 10,689/1,757,864
  7. NBA 2K19 – PS4 – 9,536/13,215
  8. Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 – PS4 – 9,466/103,695
  9. Conan Exiles – PS4 – 8,528/68,757
  10. Undertale – Switch – 5,990/New

So I read from dualshockers that Castlevania Collection Containing Symphony of the Night and Rondo of Blood Rated for PS4 from the Korean Ratings Boad, and it also leaked a new collection, Castlevania Requiem. Like dualshockers, I also wonder if they are remastering both games and what exactly is Castlevania Requiem.

So I read from dualshockers that Castlevania Collection Containing Symphony of the Night and Rondo of Blood Rated for PS4 from the Korean Ratings Boad, and it also leaked a new collection, Castlevania Requiem. Like dualshockers, I also wonder if they are remastering both games and what exactly is Castlevania Requiem.

never got into the series so this is excellent news for me.

Resident Evil 2 Remake, TGS 2018 Story Trailer is up, Ada Wong's debut:

TGS 2018 Devil May Cry 5 trailer is up, showing more Dante:

On Nobuo Uematsu being ill, read his post about it on his blog:

皆様へ、植松伸夫より : 植松伸夫 公式ブログ

To My Dearest Fans,

Since the establishment of Dog Ear Records, I have found myself blessed with countless opportunities. From composing new works to holding concerts around the world, my days have been hectic, yet fulfilling. The resulting fatigue, however, has finally caught up with me, and I find it mentally and physically difficult to go on at my current pace. After giving serious consideration to all options, I have decided to take an extended leave of absence and give my mind and body the time they need to properly mend. If I am to return, I want to do so in full health. Do not worry. Once I’ve made a full recovery, I’ll be back doing what I do best.

My current plan is to rest for the remainder of the year, and while I cannot commit to a method or time frame for my return, I’m very hopeful.

I deeply apologize for the burden this decision places upon both my fans and my clients, and hope that you can understand and support the path I have chosen.

I thank you all for your continued support and only ask that you are patient until I’m on my feet once again!

Nobuo Uematsu
Dog Ear Records Co., Ltd.

On Nobuo Uematsu being ill, read his post about it on his blog:

皆様へ、植松伸夫より : 植松伸夫 公式ブログ

To My Dearest Fans,

Since the establishment of Dog Ear Records, I have found myself blessed with countless opportunities. From composing new works to holding concerts around the world, my days have been hectic, yet fulfilling. The resulting fatigue, however, has finally caught up with me, and I find it mentally and physically difficult to go on at my current pace. After giving serious consideration to all options, I have decided to take an extended leave of absence and give my mind and body the time they need to properly mend. If I am to return, I want to do so in full health. Do not worry. Once I’ve made a full recovery, I’ll be back doing what I do best.

My current plan is to rest for the remainder of the year, and while I cannot commit to a method or time frame for my return, I’m very hopeful.

I deeply apologize for the burden this decision places upon both my fans and my clients, and hope that you can understand and support the path I have chosen.

I thank you all for your continued support and only ask that you are patient until I’m on my feet once again!

Nobuo Uematsu
Dog Ear Records Co., Ltd.

I truly wish him the best, the man is a god of music and I hope he is able to give us many more years of ost. Specially for the FF 7 remake.

I truly wish him the best, the man is a god of music and I hope he is able to give us many more years of ost. Specially for the FF 7 remake.

Same here, I really like his music.

PC version of VALKYRIA CHRONICLES 4 got good score from PC gamer too, 86, niiice:
Valkyria Chronicles 4 has the narrative depth to match its tactical smarts, with enough small refinements to outrank its predecessors.
It combines robust storytelling with consistently inventive, surprising missions. Not just a return to form, but a new series peak.

Back