Multi Video Games Release Dates Week (9/24/18+)

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
upload_2017-9-25_0-42-29-png.727

Another week of game releases and its all huge releases from here on out, I fear for all your wallets. There is a little of something here for everyone this week from RPGs to sports games to additional content! So whatever opens your wallets, take your pick:

Monday (9/24/18):
  • Gaokao.Love.100Days (Switch)
  • Toon War (PS4)
Tuesday (9/25/18):
  • A Gummy’s Life (Switch)
  • The Cat and the Coup (PS4)
  • Creed: Rise to Glory (PS VR)
  • Cryptract (PS4)
  • Dakar 18 (PS4)
  • Deployment (PS4)
  • The Escapists: Complete Edition (Switch)
  • The Grand Museum VR (PS VR)
  • Hollow Knight: Voidheart Edition (PS4, Xbox One)
  • Jack N’ Jill DX (PS4, PS Vita)
  • Metal Max Xeno (PS4)
  • Oh My Godheads: Party Edition (Switch)
  • Pitterpot (PS4)
  • Punch Line (PS4, PS Vita)
  • Revenant Dogma (PS4, PS Vita)
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth (Switch)
  • Think of the Children (PS4, Switch)
  • This is the Police 2 (PS4, Xbox One, Switch)
  • Timespinner (PS4, PS Vita, PC)
  • Ultimate Chicken Horse (Switch)
  • Valkyria Chronicles 4 (PS4, Xbox One, PC, Switch)
  • V-Rally 4 (PC)
  • Warface (Xbox One)
Wednesday (9/26/18):
  • Air Missions: Hind (PS4)
  • Dark Eclipse (PS VR)
  • Jack N’ Jill DX (Xbox One)
  • Life Is Strange 2 Episode 1 (PS4)
  • Pillar (Xbox One)
  • Pizza Titan Ultra (Xbox One)
  • Think of the Children (Xbox One)
Thursday (9/27/18):
  • Alwa’s Awakening (Switch)
  • Armello (Switch)
  • Exorder (Switch)
  • Life Is Strange 2 Episode 1 (Xbox One, PC)
  • Moorhuhn Wanted (Switch)
  • Perception: Remastered (PS4)
  • Pilot Sports (PS4, Switch)
  • Rise and Shine (Switch)
  • TowerFall (Switch)
  • Wandersong (Switch)
  • Whispering Willows (Switch)
Friday (9/28/18):
  • Amnesia: Collection (Xbox One)
  • Catastronauts (PS4, Xbox One)
  • Deadliners (Xbox One)
  • Demon’s Crystals (Switch)
  • Dragon Ball FighterZ (Switch)
  • FIFA 19 (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC)
  • Freaky Awesome (PS4)
  • Jack N’ Jill DX (Switch)
  • Vegas Party (Xbox One)

YES! VALKYRIA CHRONICLES 4 is in Mr. Demon's list! Europa here I come!
1.jpg

I kind of want to get South Park the Stick of Truth, but honestly, I don't like South Park as much as I used to. That election season kind of ruined it for me because it was so bad. I'd also be interested in Dragon Ball Fighter Z if it weren't for the fact that there are Dragon Ball Super spoilers in the game that I'm not sure I'm at yet and would rather not get myself spoiled. It's the one draw back of watching dubbed anime, but I just don't like watching sub. It's hard to multitask when I have to read.

I kind of want to get South Park the Stick of Truth, but honestly, I don't like South Park as much as I used to. That election season kind of ruined it for me because it was so bad. I'd also be interested in Dragon Ball Fighter Z if it weren't for the fact that there are Dragon Ball Super spoilers in the game that I'm not sure I'm at yet and would rather not get myself spoiled. It's the one draw back of watching dubbed anime, but I just don't like watching sub. It's hard to multitask when I have to read.

Super is just about over halfway done in the dub, so I'm sure you can get the game soon.

Read from gematsu and ESRB, at the time I am posting this no official announcement yet but ESRB has rated Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night & Rondo of Blood for PS4, so it looks like a 2d remaster probably like Odin Sphere HD remaster:
Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night & Rondo of Blood
SotN-Rated-ESRB_09-24-18.jpg

"This is collection of two action platformers in which players assume the role of a vampire hunter battling Dracula and other creatures. From a side-scrolling perspective, players traverse Dracula’s castle to kill fantastical enemies (e.g., zombies, demons, minotaurs). Characters use whips, swords, axes, and magic to defeat enemies. Pixelated blood is depicted when players’ character and creatures are killed; some attacks result in decapitation and dismemberment of creatures, including a boss character that loses its body parts and entrails. As players progress, they may encounter female creatures (e.g., harpies, medusa) that have exposed buttocks and are depicted topless, though there are no discernible details (i.e., no nipples)."

Read from gematsu and ESRB, at the time I am posting this no official announcement yet but ESRB has rated Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night & Rondo of Blood for PS4, so it looks like a 2d remaster probably like Odin Sphere HD remaster:
Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night & Rondo of Blood
SotN-Rated-ESRB_09-24-18.jpg

"This is collection of two action platformers in which players assume the role of a vampire hunter battling Dracula and other creatures. From a side-scrolling perspective, players traverse Dracula’s castle to kill fantastical enemies (e.g., zombies, demons, minotaurs). Characters use whips, swords, axes, and magic to defeat enemies. Pixelated blood is depicted when players’ character and creatures are killed; some attacks result in decapitation and dismemberment of creatures, including a boss character that loses its body parts and entrails. As players progress, they may encounter female creatures (e.g., harpies, medusa) that have exposed buttocks and are depicted topless, though there are no discernible details (i.e., no nipples)."

excellent news.

Life is strange 2 PC, I like they add more into this franchise even with diferent character, Gotta wait some %off, and Gonna buy PS4 lol I should try some PS4 exclusives game

to be clear, this is a remaster of some classic games?

Not a remaster but emulated classic Castlevania games with enhancements for the Ps4:

"Both games are the originals emulated for the PlayStation 4, with several updates that take advantage of the new hardware," Sony says on the PlayStation Blog. "This includes 4K/1080p upscaling, multiple high resolution backgrounds, different rendering options such as smoothing and full Trophy support." Requiem will also utilize the DualShock 4's analogue stick for movement and the speaker to play sounds when you pick up an item.

GameSpot asked Konami about Castlevania Requiem's exclusivity and whether it was for a certain period. In a statement, a representative for the company said that, "as it stands, there are no plans to bring Requiem to other platforms--[Requiem] is a PS4 exclusive."

Not a remaster but emulated classic Castlevania games with enhancements for the Ps4:

"Both games are the originals emulated for the PlayStation 4, with several updates that take advantage of the new hardware," Sony says on the PlayStation Blog. "This includes 4K/1080p upscaling, multiple high resolution backgrounds, different rendering options such as smoothing and full Trophy support." Requiem will also utilize the DualShock 4's analogue stick for movement and the speaker to play sounds when you pick up an item.

GameSpot asked Konami about Castlevania Requiem's exclusivity and whether it was for a certain period. In a statement, a representative for the company said that, "as it stands, there are no plans to bring Requiem to other platforms--[Requiem] is a PS4 exclusive."

good of sony to get the exclusive.

Back