Vita Sales Still Dropping

Maybe Handheld console games should be free to play, but the company makes money when users buy upgrades for your characters like Maple Story, League of Legends, etc which are free to play, but for fans want to buy upgrades at the online virtual store which could increase the sales for the Vita, or donation based where users just donate whatever amount they think the game is worth to them like open source games for the PC where users can play for free, but also donate some cash to the game makers.

Except that Sony doesn't know how to compete. With this atrocious price and sales, this hardware is a fail. It's biggest competitor is the 3DS, and that is significantly cheaper.

Except that Sony doesn't know how to compete. With this atrocious price and sales, this hardware is a fail. It's biggest competitor is the 3DS, and that is significantly cheaper.

only because Nintendo was atrocious with the 3DS price and sales.

You ignored the fact that Sony made ridiculous prices for the Vita. Plus right after the holidays? Yeah, good luck Sony.

Oops, sorry, I didn't mean to reply to you. I'm used to the page going to the last one, so I accidentally replied to the last message on the previous page. lol

And to actually reply to you, the 3DS didn't need an extra high priced memory card

Back