Vote for GL

For obvious reasons I can't vote this round, but I want to say how of a HUGE pleasure is to share the arena with this community. I've been here for years, even if I haven't been the most active member I have always enjoyed my time and the effort that Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith and the staff have put into it all this time is noticeable.

Thank you for giving us this place and not giving up with all the obstacles that had been thrown your way since its conception. Forums nowadays tend to disappear really fast so, if you allow me the lame navigation puns, this community is like a lighthouse standing against the waves of time. Best of luck and well deserved to make it as far as you have in the tournament. :smiley:

For obvious reasons I can't vote this round, but I want to say how of a HUGE pleasure is to share the arena with this community. I've been here for years, even if I haven't been the most active member I have always enjoyed my time and the effort that Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith and the staff have put into it all this time is noticeable.

Thank you for giving us this place and not giving up with all the obstacles that had been thrown your way since its conception. Forums nowadays tend to disappear really fast so, if you allow me the lame navigation puns, this community is like a lighthouse standing against the waves of time. Best of luck and well deserved to make it as far as you have in the tournament. :smiley:
Thanks, good luck to you :)

Back