Watch Dogs 2

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Seems to be a drastic improvement on the first game and this looks quite fun. I will be picking it up myself, does it interest you?

I tried Watch Dogs and wasn't really a big fan of it to be honest so Watch Dogs 2 I haven't really looked into because of that. Many people are saying it's better than the first so I don't know whether or not to try it or just wait.

I tried Watch Dogs and wasn't really a big fan of it to be honest so Watch Dogs 2 I haven't really looked into because of that. Many people are saying it's better than the first so I don't know whether or not to try it or just wait.
Oh it is a lot better...

I was looking for a thread about Watch Dogs 2 just so I could praise it because it's sooo much better than the first one. I already enjoyed the first one and completely finished it on my Xbox 360. A week ago I got a good deal on the Watch Dogs 2 for the PS4 (used games for the win!) and boy, they really did improve the things so much.

First off the driving. If anybody played Watch Dogs then they know that the driving in it was a bit meh - it felt very weird and unresponsive. Now, in the Watch Dogs 2, they've made so many improvements surrounding this area. The cars and the bikes feel so smooth to drive around, extremely responsive and I'd rate it better than driving in GTA V.

Then the story itself. Watch Dogs 1 sort of had this heavy, deep, sad story of Aiden trying to get revenge and so on, Watch Dogs 2 is more based on FUN and doing fun things while still reaching your goal of taking down the ctOS. They've added so many cool little things - 3D printer, a drone that you can control, the little jumper car you can control, tons of new things into your phone that revolves around social media and gaining likes (in-game), they've added so many clothing items. From shoes to bags, to hats, masks... anything you want! You also have plenty of things to do in multiplayer or coop, whichever you prefer and you can get special rewards.

All in all, Watch Dogs 2 is even better than the first one was and I'd highly recommend it to everybody - you will have a blast.

I believe that Watch Dogs 2 is better than Watch Dogs 1, They improved it. It's way better than the old one.

I really love the first watch dogs game am not sure about the second one as I haven't played it yet. Really do want to have a go tho as I loved well still do love the first one. Who recommends this game please is it worth me buying it yet please let me know in advance thank you.

I heard this game sucked. Well the 2 games sucked, according to reviews. An open world game like GTA, but with hacking, sounds great, but I don't see any major differences other than the tech to set it apart from the GTA series. I wanted to get it to see for myself how the game is, but the reviews brag a 65% approval rating, so I'd rather not waste my money on it.

I found this to be a bit too cheesy for my personal tastes but still had a fair amount of fun in the open world and completed it relatively quickly because I was having good fun. What did you think of Watch Dogs 2? It sold poorly because of its release window but isn't a bad game at all.

I already finished watch dogs but not this one. I wonder what kind of story is going to be played with this one. My friend told me about this and ask me if I already played it? But I said no, since my PC can't handle it requirements and I don't have PS4 yet. But I'll make sure to play this one if given a chance.

I did play it on PS4. It is sheer improvement from Watch Dogs 1. I hope the better improvement will come in subsequent releases.

I love Watch Dogs because it makes you feel like an all-powerful ghost. Often I was able to complete a mission while barely being physically present. I would remotely control cars, security cameras, and more, in order to create as much havoc as possible, all while sitting across the street, comfortably away from the violence. The combination of story and characters makes the experience of playing the game much more enjoyable.

Back