Website is down during the day

Nah, don't have it rooted. I'm guessing there's some funky hold up going on between the host and my network. I'm on AT&T if that helps.

I'll try accessing the site on a g network and see if I can get the same issues.

Sometimes an antivirus, DNS server, or firewall program can make accessing some websites slow, or not load when it is online to other users.

GamingLatest loads fine for me on my desktop computer, and tablets.

Sometimes, using a third-party DNS like Open DNS, Google DNS, and Comodo DNS on a desktop computer, or mobile device like a smartphone or tablet can solve DNS problems for some website visitors.

The default ISP DNS is not very good sometimes, and does not update the DNS records as fast as third party DNS like Open DNS, and Google DNS. The DNS look up speeds are sometimes faster when using a third-party DNS server.

Shouldn't really have to change anything on a mobile though.

Unfortunately, the DNS server for a mobile data plan, and home ISP may not be good because the ISP DNS server is using outdated software, and hardware which will make the DNS server less reliable. Sometime the DNS records on the ISP's DNS servers are not updated as often as they should be.

Comcast had to refund $5 to its users because of a DNS outage which caused the internet to fail according to Comcast issuing $5 credits after Internet outage caused by DNS failure unless you use a third-party DNS service like Open DNS, Google DNS, and Comodo DNS which had no outage at that time.

Back