What 3DS version do you have?

What 3DS version/model do you have?

• Standard 3DS

Votes: 46 68.7%
  • 3DS XL

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Other (in case a new revision gets released in future)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Update: I now have not only my midnight purple 3ds, but also the limited edition Pikachu 3DS XL. Oh the wonders of having a job that pays good money.

Update: I now have not only my midnight purple 3ds, but also the limited edition Pikachu 3DS XL. Oh the wonders of having a job that pays good money.

Pikachu.. 3DS... So jealous. Lucky little...

Standard 3DS. Midnight purple. I love the shade of purple. reminds me of my Game Boy Advance. The console that started my life of handheld gaming!

I have the blue 3DS XL. Bought it just a few days ago too. My hands are pretty big and the bigger screen sizes were very nice and was said to even amp the 3D abilities so money well spent.

I have the XL. After playing with both for a while now, I honestly feel like the larger screen is just so much better. Pixel scaling really isn't that large of an issue so I'm surprised at the people who think it retracts from the gameplay o_O. Would prolly never go back to the standard one after getting used to the larger screen.

Standard 3DS. I was gonna get a 3DS XL, but there were none in stock at my local Wal-Mart.

I used to own a Red and Black 3DS XL, but I sold it to get the Animal Crossing one. With the standard 3DS, it used to get almost always smudged and I got tons of scratches.

I prefer the 3DS XL's matte finish.

Standard. The look of the 3DS standard models will always appeal to me more then bigger screens. I just love the way the standard 3DS looks. Like 3 shades of the colour you chose.

I've had the black 3DS since launch in March 2011, but I plan to get a red 3DS XL and skin it black.

Got the black 3DS, the thing with the XL is that it for me at least lack the sweet spot of the 3D.

Back