What game would you love to see come to Nintendo Switch?

I made of wishlist of games I'd like to see get released for the Switch (or Switch successor knowing that it's pretty late in the Switch's lifespan at this point) on another forum I'm on.

A new Orre continuity Pokémon game (continuing after the events of Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness)
New Pokémon: Legends game (I.E.: Legends: Celebi, Legends: Zygarde or otherwise)
Kirby Air Ride port or sequel
A full-fledged Kirby RPG or other game genre that HAL Laboratory hasn't explored yet for Kirby
J.J. Squawkers remaster and/or sequel or as part of Arcade Archives
Joy Mech Fight remaster or sequel
Mole Mania remaster or sequel
Sutte Hakkun remaster or sequel
Drill Dozer remaster or sequel
Rainbow Cotton port or remaster
Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure port or remaster
NES Remix Pack Nintendo Switch port or upgrade
Game Boy Remix, Super NES Remix, Nintendo 64 Remix and so on (NES Remix but with challenges themed around games for other Nintendo consoles)
Disney Afternoon Collection Nintendo Switch port or upgrade with Capcom's Goof Troop and Bonkers games for the Super NES as new additions
Rare Replay Nintendo Switch port or upgrade with the Donkey Kong Country Trilogy, Diddy Kong Racing, and Donkey Kong 64 as exclusive included games
A Compile shoot 'em up collection with non-Master System and non-Game Gear entries of the Aleste franchise, Zanac (or even Zanac X Zanac), Guardic, The Guardian Legend, Gunhed (A.K.A.: Blazing Lasers), Gun-Nac, and a new sequel to a Compile shmup exclusive to the collection as a bonus and more

Really just more GameCube games like we're getting with Pikmin 1 and 2. They made GCN controllers compatible with both the Wii U and Switch but never pulled the trigger on the actual emulation portion. If they would bundle those games in with the higher tier Switch Online I might would actually purchase it. Especially if I can use my OG controller.

Back