what has happened to our world of cartoons

dragonk2r

LENGEDARY POKÉMON EXPERT
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Omgggggggggggg.what is happening here I it has come to a wworld were they be coming up with stupid show.I saw a Nickelodeon commercial that's showing a new show with a snake & a kid being bestfreinds what the hellllll.-_-<<<<<<<<<<<<<< really .what has happened to the shows of our old shows.what has happened to our powerfuff girlsgirls with those little girls who were cute and funny now its 3 teen girls with powers and weapons who go to school with a secret life.what happed to our rugrats those wonderful baby's who are so funny.what has happened to our shows like no.omg what do u guys think?

NickTOONs - Has annoying pointless reality TV shows

CarTOON Network - Has annoying pointless reality TV shows

Why.

Chowder and Flapjack killed Cartoon Network... Stupid reality shows killed Nick... Stupid pop start people killed Disney... There's your answers.

Nick doesn't have reality shows, just bad sitcoms. Cartoon Network did it worse because they had bad sitcoms AND awful reality shows.

hey chowder was awesome imho ..

i like adventure time on CN but thats about it

Nick i enjoy penguins .. Spongebob had its moments .. i even liked the avatar series .. though v had a comic that just shuts down avatar in one fell swoop

but sadly the awesomeness of the 90s cartoons are long gone .. people would flip if the jokes that were shown then were to appear in the tv now .. for some reason they want to baby this generation .. idky .. but the kids today are in for a rude awakening

Lol, Problem Solvers, what a questionable show. But it seems that CN has something going on with reviving old things lately. Looney Tunes Show, Teen Titans GO!, And the alleged Powerpuff Girls even resurfacing. But for the most part CN has been reruning Adventure Time and Regular Show like no tomorrow.

Spongebob is being kind of stale and awkward compared to how it originally was, Fairly Odd Parents quite literally poofed away, out of ideas too.

Movies shorts took over both Nick and Cartoon Network for a good while also, but at least How to Train Your Dragon is quite decent. I think internet memes took over both for a while also, Fred and Annoying Orange respectively right?

Last edited by a moderator:
hey chowder was awesome imho ..

i like adventure time on CN but thats about it

Nick i enjoy penguins .. Spongebob had its moments .. i even liked the avatar series .. though v had a comic that just shuts down avatar in one fell swoop

but sadly the awesomeness of the 90s cartoons are long gone .. people would flip if the jokes that were shown then were to appear in the tv now .. for some reason they want to baby this generation .. idky .. but the kids today are in for a rude awakening

LOL I picked up Earthworm Jim again last year and was amazed at all of the lewd and adult humor the show had. I used to watch it regularly as they came out Saturday mornings with Where's Waldo and MAN I never noticed both those shows were so perverse. I also didn't realize Brad Garret (Robbie on Everybody Loves Raymond) did Wizard White Beard until I heard it recently. It is amazing how old cartoons are so different when you are older. My favorite cartoons were the Tex Avery World of Tomorrow series growing up - just watched them all online last night and never realized until then how racist and sexist they are.

i think Cartoon Network still has great shows. I love Regular Show, Adventure Time, Annoying Orange, loved Chowder, wasn't into Flapjack that much. The only ones that failed was all the NON-cartoons and Secret Mountain Fort Awesome.

Nick(olodeon) is the only thing that's gone. Ever since Orlando Studios shut down in 2005. But the real erruption was in 2007. iCarly premeired, they refused any more Danny Phantom, but yet put OddParents on a 1 year hiatus and come out with Poof which lasted a whole season in 1 year like seasons are supposed to go. another season over a period of 4 years. Now they have Sparky the magic dog on the show, i like it, but doesn't it ruin the point of A Fairly Odd Movie without his appearance? And other than above, Nick makes garbage nonstop that doesn't even last one season. They insist on putting burps and farts in the wrong places, air retarded kids doing "radical awesomeness" shit at 4. They definately aren't learning from their mistakes, but instead keep trying the same things over and over again. I keep trying to save Nick.

and lol Vincerific. i watch shows i use to watch back then. Nowadays I can point out a bunch of things that can be considered inappropiate with our adult dirty minds, but back then. we couldn't think of it, we just enjoyed it.

i think Cartoon Network still has great shows. I love Regular Show, Adventure Time, Annoying Orange, loved Chowder, wasn't into Flapjack that much. The only ones that failed was all the NON-cartoons and Secret Mountain Fort Awesome. Nick(olodeon) is the only thing that's gone. Ever since Orlando Studios shut down in 2005. But the real erruption was in 2007. iCarly premeired, they refused any more Danny Phantom, but yet put OddParents on a 1 year hiatus and come out with Poof which lasted a whole season in 1 year like seasons are supposed to go. another season over a period of 4 years. Now they have Sparky the magic dog on the show, i like it, but doesn't it ruin the point of A Fairly Odd Movie without his appearance? And other than above, Nick makes garbage nonstop that doesn't even last one season. They insist on putting burps and farts in the wrong places, air retarded kids doing "radical awesomeness" shit at 4. They definately aren't learning from their mistakes, but instead keep trying the same things over and over again. I keep trying to save Nick. and lol Vincerific. i watch shows i use to watch back then. Nowadays I can point out a bunch of things that can be considered inappropiate with our adult dirty minds, but back then. we couldn't think of it, we just enjoyed it.

no no they don't

i think Cartoon Network still has great shows. I love Regular Show, Adventure Time, Annoying Orange, loved Chowder, wasn't into Flapjack that much. The only ones that failed was all the NON-cartoons and Secret Mountain Fort Awesome. Nick(olodeon) is the only thing that's gone. Ever since Orlando Studios shut down in 2005. But the real erruption was in 2007. iCarly premeired, they refused any more Danny Phantom, but yet put OddParents on a 1 year hiatus and come out with Poof which lasted a whole season in 1 year like seasons are supposed to go. another season over a period of 4 years. Now they have Sparky the magic dog on the show, i like it, but doesn't it ruin the point of A Fairly Odd Movie without his appearance? And other than above, Nick makes garbage nonstop that doesn't even last one season. They insist on putting burps and farts in the wrong places, air retarded kids doing "radical awesomeness" shit at 4. They definately aren't learning from their mistakes, but instead keep trying the same things over and over again. I keep trying to save Nick. and lol Vincerific. i watch shows i use to watch back then. Nowadays I can point out a bunch of things that can be considered inappropiate with our adult dirty minds, but back then. we couldn't think of it, we just enjoyed it.

no no they don't
no. who doesn't what? i assume Cartoon Network doesn't have great shows? wrong, everybody has their opinions, but apparently most of the U.S. is on my side. They are lasting for a good while now, well Adventure Time and Regular Show anyways. They also got nominations for emmy.

Omgggggggggggg.what is happening here I it has come to a wworld were they be coming up with stupid show.I saw a Nickelodeon commercial that's showing a new show with a snake & a kid being bestfreinds what the hellllll. -_-

I take offense to that. One of my best friends is my Ball Python, Seth. Who says a snake can not be best friend? I bet you feel that way about your dog, cat, goldfish, rock, what have you. Plus its a cartoon. Logic doesn't exactly apply to begin with. Just like video games.

Now on a lighter note. Think of all the lawyers and politicians on here you just insulted! :O

Omgggggggggggg.what is happening here I it has come to a wworld were they be coming up with stupid show.I saw a Nickelodeon commercial that's showing a new show with a snake & a kid being bestfreinds what the hellllll. -_-

I take offense to that. One of my best friends is my Ball Python, Seth. Who says a snake can not be best friend? I bet you feel that way about your dog, cat, goldfish, rock, what have you. Plus its a cartoon. Logic doesn't exactly apply to begin with. Just like video games.Now on a lighter note. Think of all the lawyers and politicians on here you just insulted! :Oommgggggggggggggggggg I am so sorry & I didn't me to offend anybody.PS u got it all wrong yes your pet can be your best friend I was saying that the show sounds familiar because there are other shows like that.

I take offense to that. One of my best friends is my Ball Python, Seth. Who says a snake can not be best friend? I bet you feel that way about your dog, cat, goldfish, rock, what have you. Plus its a cartoon. Logic doesn't exactly apply to begin with. Just like video games.Now on a lighter note. Think of all the lawyers and politicians on here you just insulted! :Oommgggggggggggggggggg I am so sorry & I didn't me to offend anybody.PS u got it all wrong yes your pet can be your best friend I was saying that the show sounds familiar because there are other shows like that.also what lawyers & politicians get in this

I take offense to that. One of my best friends is my Ball Python, Seth. Who says a snake can not be best friend? I bet you feel that way about your dog, cat, goldfish, rock, what have you. Plus its a cartoon. Logic doesn't exactly apply to begin with. Just like video games.Now on a lighter note. Think of all the lawyers and politicians on here you just insulted! :o
ommgggggggggggggggggg I am so sorry & I didn't me to offend anybody.PS u got it all wrong yes your pet can be your best friend I was saying that the show sounds familiar because there are other shows like that.
Apology accepted. :) Not that I watch much for cartoons anymore anyway, but wth. I think that they have gotten worse over the years. And I might get flamed for this, but I honestly think that Adventure Time is exhibit A as proof of that.

I take offense to that. One of my best friends is my Ball Python, Seth. Who says a snake can not be best friend? I bet you feel that way about your dog, cat, goldfish, rock, what have you. Plus its a cartoon. Logic doesn't exactly apply to begin with. Just like video games.Now on a lighter note. Think of all the lawyers and politicians on here you just insulted! :o
ommgggggggggggggggggg I am so sorry & I didn't me to offend anybody.PS u got it all wrong yes your pet can be your best friend I was saying that the show sounds familiar because there are other shows like that.
also what lawyers & politicians get in this
Its a joke. Lawyers and politicians are called snakes cuz they can not be trusted. :p

I take offense to that. One of my best friends is my Ball Python, Seth. Who says a snake can not be best friend? I bet you feel that way about your dog, cat, goldfish, rock, what have you. Plus its a cartoon. Logic doesn't exactly apply to begin with. Just like video games.Now on a lighter note. Think of all the lawyers and politicians on here you just insulted! :oommgggggggggggggggggg I am so sorry & I didn't me to offend anybody.PS u got it all wrong yes your pet can be your best friend I was saying that the show sounds familiar because there are other shows like that.Apology accepted. :) Not that I watch much for cartoons anymore anyway, but wth. I think that they have gotten worse over the years. And I might get flamed for this, but I honestly think that Adventure Time is exhibit A as proof of that.

I take offense to that. One of my best friends is my Ball Python, Seth. Who says a snake can not be best friend? I bet you feel that way about your dog, cat, goldfish, rock, what have you. Plus its a cartoon. Logic doesn't exactly apply to begin with. Just like video games.Now on a lighter note. Think of all the lawyers and politicians on here you just insulted! :oommgggggggggggggggggg I am so sorry & I didn't me to offend anybody.PS u got it all wrong yes your pet can be your best friend I was saying that the show sounds familiar because there are other shows like that.also what lawyers & politicians get in thisIts a joke. Lawyers and politicians are called snakes cuz they can not be trusted. :plmfao lol so true

no no they don't
no. who doesn't what? i assume Cartoon Network doesn't have great shows? wrong, everybody has their opinions, but apparently most of the U.S. is on my side. They are lasting for a good while now, well Adventure Time and Regular Show anyways. They also got nominations for emmy.

Oh... that reminds me. Adventure Time is a terrible show too. I've only seen like 5 minutes of an episode and the commercials for it. It's enough to drive me insane.

For CN, some of the old shows such as the original Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerry usually play during the morning, when most of us are away having an education. It's a shame because by the time of day when we return, that's when the new shows start playing.

As for Nick, There is still Drake and Josh, which I think isn't as bad. There's also Nick at Nite that has George Lopez, Friends and also what used to be on there, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Those shows were worth watching.

Yeah, I'm just going to say this through my own opinion here that I've grown sick with the shows on CN nowadays. So I moved on to becoming a big Anime fan. It's one of the categories to keep me entertained and having a good laugh for.

They aren't any dumber then they were before. You are just older now, and obviously you liked things back then so you still hold them in high regard.

Back