What is best choice? PS or XBox

We're going to need a bit more information really. What consoles have you used before? What type of games do you like? What's your budget?

Got to look at what games the consoles offer, whatever appeals to you the most and buy it.

Depends are you more into sports then give Wii U a try if you are more Halo or Cyberpunk person give Xbox if your a Battlefield or GTA V and COD & Cyberpunk and assassin creed person give PS a try

I think if you like to play more american and western games, Xbox would be better. The Playstation may have more Japanese and Anime games.

If you have the time and money then get both, otherwise it's a tricky one, last gen the PS4 was defiantly better, Sony did everything right. However this gen at the moment MS is on top form and Game Pass is incredible value for money. Sony have done a some things this gen with the PS5 I don't like, game pricing, charging for upgrades etc, and a few other things. However all that being said there are a ton of great games on the way for both systems, so it boils down to what type of games you prefer really.

I have always been a Playstation fan, so I'm going to be a little bit bais with my recommendation for PlayStation consoles and PS5 most likely. Gamepass used to be the tie breaker for choosing Xbox ahead of PS but not anymore because PS now have PS Now services just like Gamepass.

If you want some cash back for playing a wide range of games and using Microsoft Bing, then feel free to try Xbox. Playstation has exclusives and I'm pretty sure anything on Xbox can be played on PC for the most part.

I've owned both consoles before and liked the Xbox a little more because of Game Pass, but I know with PlayStation there are a few games that are only exclusive to PS

When it comes to gaming consoles, it normally comes down to two choices: Xbox and Playstation. I have tried both consoles, and I am not a fan of Xbox at all. The controller is very difficult to get accustomed to. As for PlayStation, it has a more traditional controller design and it's so much easier for me to use. If I had to choose, I would personally pick a PlayStation over an Xbox.

When it comes to gaming consoles, it normally comes down to two choices: Xbox and Playstation. I have tried both consoles, and I am not a fan of Xbox at all. The controller is very difficult to get accustomed to. As for PlayStation, it has a more traditional controller design and it's so much easier for me to use. If I had to choose, I would personally pick a PlayStation over an Xbox.
And Nintendo will be ready to grab their torch and pitchfork for dishing out so much money because those two aren't the cheapest options.

I prefer playstation.... At least that's where am very good at and I love the graphics and their ability to evolve

Most gamers will go for the PlayStation and I perfectly understand the reason they have to make such choices. My man likes Xbox, but we have PlayStation 2 and 4 as well.

I prefer playstation.... At least that's where am very good at and I love the graphics and their ability to evolve
I agree with you that PlayStation consoles are good, but that doesn't mean that Xbox consoles especially the Xbox X don't have great graphics.

Xbox consoles are more durable in the long-term. I have used the Xbox 360 for a while now and have never had any reason to change it.

Back