What is pissing you off...

What is pissing me off?

Nintendo and everything about them!!!

I have branded them traitors, and they will eventually pay for their high treason by the fans!

*Drops a millinilion (10^3003) f-bombs on Nintendo's likeness so the only thing they can say is fu*k for the next 4 decades*

NINTENDO IS A BACKSTABBING TRAITOR AND I HOPE SOMEONE GIVES THEM HELL FOR IT, AND I'M ALWAYS RIGHT!!!

Last edited:
DCS' Latest Update is causing major AI bug, wingman keeps blowing his fighter and himself after Supercarrier catapult take off dang it!
Stupid kamikaze wingman AI bug lol

I was getting carts right? I work retail. Anyways lady walks really fast and looks away the moment I was less than a foot away pushing them to the door to bring them in. She says excuse me just as I was way past her trying to move them up the slope and like her husband actually knew what was going on. NEVER SAY EXCUSE ME WHEN YOU ARE THE ONE IN THE WAY AND YOU WANT THE RIGHT OF WAY AND AREN'T!!! Very passive aggressive.

I was getting carts right? I work retail. Anyways lady walks really fast and looks away the moment I was less than a foot away pushing them to the door to bring them in. She says excuse me just as I was way past her trying to move them up the slope and like her husband actually knew what was going on. NEVER SAY EXCUSE ME WHEN YOU ARE THE ONE IN THE WAY AND YOU WANT THE RIGHT OF WAY AND AREN'T!!! Very passive aggressive.
I used to work in Retail depending what role I was a Goccery clerk I dealt with these type of people a lot even as a customer

do not miss those days.

The new neighbor who likes to play rock music outside:mad:

hate that.

Dishonest people pisses me off. I don't like it when I don't get the truth from people.

Dealing with stupid people and also those who think they are always better than everyone

Back