What is pissing you off...

Do you get overtime?
must get some kind of double pay?

Nope. I didn't get double pay. I worked about 4 1/2 hours on Thanksgiving and got paid regular pay. I did get 8 hours of holiday pay for free though. I did end up working almost 44 hours hours for that week. So that last 4 hours count at "overtime" which means I get time and a half.

Nope. I didn't get double pay. I worked about 4 1/2 hours on Thanksgiving and got paid regular pay. I did get 8 hours of holiday pay for free though. I did end up working almost 44 hours hours for that week. So that last 4 hours count at "overtime" which means I get time and a half.
Not sure about where you live but here that's illegal.

I've got to work Christmas eve. *sigh* I'm always working on the holidays. The only holidays I don't work are Easter Sunday and Christmas. I don't work those days because that is the only time the store closes. I work all the other holidays though. It sucks because my hubby is always off on the major holidays. So he sits at home twirling his thumbs because I'm at work and can't do anything with him.

I've got to work Christmas eve. *sigh* I'm always working on the holidays. The only holidays I don't work are Easter Sunday and Christmas. I don't work those days because that is the only time the store closes. I work all the other holidays though. It sucks because my hubby is always off on the major holidays. So he sits at home twirling his thumbs because I'm at work and can't do anything with him.

That does suck, I managed to take some PTO this week which left my boss super salty about it, but he never said I couldn't take pto.

Nothing is pissing me off right now. I'm on vacation this week so I'm completely happy. *big grin*

Try working on boxing Day, I bet it much worse.

I do work on Boxing Day. It is terrible. Everyone that got clothes that didn't fit or everyone that got a gift card, they will come back to the store to do their exchanges or spend their gift cards.

I do work on Boxing Day. It is terrible. Everyone that got clothes that didn't fit or everyone that got a gift card, they will come back to the store to do their exchanges or spend their gift cards.
Tell me about it, not the boxing day that just went but the one before I went shopping on boxing day and yeah it was crazy.

I'm still on vacation so I've got nothing pissing me off at the moment. I'm sure there will be a lot to piss me off when I go back to work.

That I have to go back to work in the morning. I'm wishing I can wind the clocks back to this time last week when I started my vacation.

That my days off don't last very long before I have to go back to work but my days at work seem like they drag on forever and ever.

That my days off don't last very long before I have to go back to work but my days at work seem like they drag on forever and ever.

Are you like me and have your days off scattered throughout the week instead of back to back?

Anyways, the fact I broke my windshield wipers yesterday pissed me off greatly.

Back