What is the best game you have played so far in 2023?

Shortie

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
We are now 3 months into 2023 and with that, we have had a few new game releases. Whilst we may not have had many so far, one of the games you have picked up, downloaded, and played may have been the best so far for you.

So, what is the best game so far that you have played in 2023?

It's only one game that I have gotten for myself this year. It's NeverAwake which is about a girl who never wakes up but have been fighting monsters in her dream.

We are now 3 months into 2023 and with that, we have had a few new game releases. Whilst we may not have had many so far, one of the games you have picked up, downloaded, and played may have been the best so far for you.

So, what is the best game so far that you have played in 2023?

I have focused on playing FIFA 2022 so far. I have not been convinced by the games released this year so far.

I haven't gotten any new games in 2023 because I've been waiting to get Hogwarts: Legacy. That will probably be my best game this year.

I haven't gotten any new games in 2023 because I've been waiting to get Hogwarts: Legacy. That will probably be my best game this year.
Let's hope that it comes out well on my platform with the delays.

By this time last year, we already have good games like Elden Ring, Gran Turismo 7, Horizon Forbidden West.

Fire Emblem Engage So far...

I didn't play anything other than Hogwarts and RE4 which I'm finishing soon and it's definitely RE4 for now. Was a really slow first half as a PC gamer.

I didn't play anything other than Hogwarts and RE4 which I'm finishing soon and it's definitely RE4 for now. Was a really slow first half as a PC gamer.
I had the same struggling experience playing it on PC for the first time but I good better over the course of time.

Hogwarts: Legacy

I've been playing it on my PS4 since the middle of May. I really hope they do make a sequel to this game.

I see that happening as well with a sequel. It's too good for them to leave it out.

Oh, I really hope so.

I haven't looked at how well sales were for the game so I wasn't sure if it sold well enough for them to decide on a sequel or not.

Oh, I really hope so.

I haven't looked at how well sales were for the game so I wasn't sure if it sold well enough for them to decide on a sequel or not.
According to May report, the game have sold 15 million units and made $1 billon in sales globally.

Back