What money can't get you?

Discussion in 'Power Off' started by Kita, Feb 13, 2019 at 3:13 PM.

1. Kita

Kita Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Money:
    $318
    For some people money are everything that they would want in this world to be happy. But money can't always buy you happiness. What do you think are the things you can't buy with money?

In my opinion, you can't buy real friends with money. Also, it can't get you time - everyone will leave at certain point in life. There are much more in the list but can't think of anything at this moment.

• Like Like x 1
  2. cm2

cm2 Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $14,183
    It's Valentine's day soon, money cannot buy you real love.

Though money can buy you some Valentine's day chocolate lol

3. Kita

Kita Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Money:
    $318
    That is the other thing. If a person love you for real it will be because of yourself, not the money. :)

4. cm2

cm2 Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $14,183
    As long as it's not like what happened with Persona 5's Joker's harem route Valentine's day lol
    [​IMG]

5. KoolSoul

KoolSoul Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $1,116
    hmm... I thought hard on this, I had several things, but I'll just list 3: kindness, wisdom, and love?

Interesting post. also, on the photo, I laughed real hard and ended up waking up my neighbor, I guess whats what I get for being in an apartment complex... oops. haha

6. WitchAssassin

WitchAssassin Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Female
    Money:
    $8,528
    I know some people that think they'll be happy with an endless supply of money. But I agree, money cannot buy certain things. You may be able to get fake love or fake friends but they'll all leave as soon as the money runs out. Real friends and real love will care about you not for your money.

7. froggyboy604

froggyboy604 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Money:
    $40,194
    I feel money can't buy people love, good health forever, intelligence, and some achievements like winning a prize for winning a running race against other fast runners.

8. Claraviolet

Claraviolet Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Female
    Money:
    $1,983
    There are many things money can't get.
    All the emotions and feelings, as well as the people.....they just can't be compared to money at all.