What money can't get you?

Kita

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
For some people money are everything that they would want in this world to be happy. But money can't always buy you happiness. What do you think are the things you can't buy with money?

In my opinion, you can't buy real friends with money. Also, it can't get you time - everyone will leave at certain point in life. There are much more in the list but can't think of anything at this moment.

It's Valentine's day soon, money cannot buy you real love.

Though money can buy you some Valentine's day chocolate lol

It's Valentine's day soon, money cannot buy you real love.

Though money can buy you some Valentine's day chocolate lol
That is the other thing. If a person love you for real it will be because of yourself, not the money. :)

As long as it's not like what happened with Persona 5's Joker's harem route Valentine's day lol
735895_mgx0_smash-your-valentines.png

hmm... I thought hard on this, I had several things, but I'll just list 3: kindness, wisdom, and love?

Interesting post. also, on the photo, I laughed real hard and ended up waking up my neighbor, I guess whats what I get for being in an apartment complex... oops. haha

I know some people that think they'll be happy with an endless supply of money. But I agree, money cannot buy certain things. You may be able to get fake love or fake friends but they'll all leave as soon as the money runs out. Real friends and real love will care about you not for your money.

I feel money can't buy people love, good health forever, intelligence, and some achievements like winning a prize for winning a running race against other fast runners.

There are many things money can't get.
All the emotions and feelings, as well as the people.....they just can't be compared to money at all.

I thought hard on this, I had several things, but I'll just list 3: kindness, wisdom, and love?
I'd swap the love and kindness for another two... something like:
Wisdom, Courage and Power.

Money can kind of buy kindness from others. I mean people respond more favourably when money is present and they're getting gifts or being looked after. (To a point anyway. Some people can be very entitled/spoiled and will expect special treatment every time.)

But love? money can absolutely complicate love. Does this person love you for you or for the money? It can be hard to tell. It's not like they're going to answer honestly either. (A person who likes you for you will say that. But the person who likes you for the money will also say they like you... because they know if they admit it's the money then they're getting dumped and they no longer can get near that money.)
There might be some clues in how they act/behave. But you have to watch really close for them. In a way you almost have to be expecting them to not like you/just want your money.
Though you can sometimes ask friends if they notice anything (because they will tend to see things you, the person in the relationship, won't). You have to be ready to possibly hear something you don't want to. Like if they really are just in it for the money, it's going to hurt to hear that. And you can't dismiss it because of jealousy or whatever.

I feel money can't buy someone good luck since there is always a chance that someone becomes unlucky, and get sick and die of an incurable illness.

There are unlucky people who got injured by in an accident, attacked by an animal, get food poisoning, and killed like John Lennon of the Beatles who got killed by a crazy fan with a gun. Rich people can hire a bodyguard, and carry a gun for protection, but buying protection does not guarantee they be alive and uninjured after an attack by a criminal like a crazed criminal. Sometimes there is a chance of a rich person getting killed by their own bodygaurd who have mental problems like Penang bodyguard who 'went berserk' shot dead boss on first day of work .

Back