What phone do you have? Do you like it?

DudeThatsErin

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I have the iPhone 11 and the only issue I have is the fact that it is small. I'm getting the 14 Pro Max this year. What about you?

I have a haweui p20 pro

How ever I looking at upgrading soon as this phone is getting older but it suits my needs for now

Would love a Samsung phone they look amazing!

I have a flip phone but it could become dead tech in a few years. I mainly use it for additional verification or sending images to my email. Sometimes calls from family but that's mostly it.

I have a flip phone but it could become dead tech in a few years. I mainly use it for additional verification or sending images to my email. Sometimes calls from family but that's mostly it.

I think flip phones have been dead teach for a long time now.

I have a Ting flip phone. It was only $80 and $10 a month for unlimited talk. I don't need anything fancy. It's just for when I'm out so I can call home if need be. :grin:

I have the iPhone 11 Pro - I absolutely love it. I am constantly taking photos, answering emails/texts, and listening to music. My battery could use some improvement but other than that I've had no issues with the phone itself. I plan on taking it in to get the battery replaced at some point because right now it is only charging up to 78%.

I have a Ting flip phone. It was only $80 and $10 a month for unlimited talk. I don't need anything fancy. It's just for when I'm out so I can call home if need be. :grin:

What is it with people and flip phones? Flip phones are old tech!

What is it with people and flip phones? Flip phones are old tech!
Perhaps, but it wasn't $1000 and I'm not locked into any contract. I only use it to call either home or whatever if I happen to be out and need a phone. :)

I use a Alcatel Go Flip 3 flip phone. It cost about $60, and I use a prepaid plan which cost $15 a month. I use it mainly for calls and texts. The battery life last a long time, and it charges fast. It also been very reliable and durable. I like that it has a removable battery, and the back face plate is easy to remove.

I'm surprise its web browser can browse YouTube, and other more advance websites. There is also an app store with apps and mostly 2D games.

Last edited:
Next I'm going to show you how a flip table works.
I know how a flip phone works smart-ass!! I just don't see why you don't have a modern cell phone.

I know how a flip phone works smart-ass!! I just don't see why you don't have a modern cell phone.
Believe it or not, it costs more money to own a cheaper phone with minutes and service I only need for emergencies than pay for internet and other services when buying a smartphone.

Back