What phone do you have? Do you like it?

Currently, I have a Moto G7, but it is getting a bit old and beat up and I am eyeing up the Pixel 6a when it drops this month. There is a large part of me that wants a Surface Duo as I know I'd love the form factor, but I can't bring myself to put a $1000+ thing in my pocket all day.
I saw the Surface Duo had some software optimization issues. A lot of apps don’t properly utilize the dual screen setup.

I saw the Surface Duo had some software optimization issues. A lot of apps don’t properly utilize the dual screen setup.
Ya, it just got a major upgrade that added a bunch of support and quality of life features. Still far from perfect. However, I HATE working on my phone and 90% of that hate is from not being able to put windows side by side.

That don't surprise me, programming apps to work on one screen is hard enough.

That don't surprise me, programming apps to work on one screen is hard enough.
Yeah, they still can't optimize apps for landscape mode for devices. With the popularity of Samsung tablets and also Google wanting to push Android apps for Chromebooks, you'd think developers would try to get their apps to be optimized for landscape mode, but alas, that still hasn't happened.

Yeah, they still can't optimize apps for landscape mode for devices. With the popularity of Samsung tablets and also Google wanting to push Android apps for Chromebooks, you'd think developers would try to get their apps to be optimized for landscape mode, but alas, that still hasn't happened.

Again, programming isn't easy sadly.

Again, programming isn't easy sadly.
It’s more of a lack of incentive, and Google’s not pushing them either. This makes a negative feedback loop. Android tablets aren’t that popular due to poor app optimization, and people hate Android apps on Chromebooks, so developers don’t feel the need to optimize the apps.

I have a Nokia 2.4 phone.
I did love it at first, but right now phone is as slow as a tortoise, lol.

My favourite smartphone is my Samsung Galaxy s20 FE that I am currently using and keeping it.

Can't remember if I said, but I just got a Motorola "Moto G:" I think it is. Pretty cool! A bit heavy tho. lol

I have an iPhone and always have after my first phone that was an Android which I had for about year. It was pretty bad and I've never gotten on bored with Android phones as much. They seem harder to use.

My very first smart phone ran Android and I got used to it. I've never tired iPhone.

I was rocking an iPhone XS until January when I swapped over to the a regular iPhone 13. The pro had features I didn’t care for.
iPhone 13 is one of the best devices that is in the market now. I think any one that is looking for a mobile device to buy should check it out.

iPhone 13 is one of the best devices that is in the market now. the operating system is so smooth and easy going. I think it's really worth giving a try

Back