What types of electronic products are you interested at Electronics shows/conventions like CES?

Discussion in 'Gadget & Internet Hub' started by froggyboy604, Jan 9, 2019.

1. froggyboy604

froggyboy604 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Money:
    $41,438
    Large screen 4K TVs, 4K video players like 4K Blu-Ray players, Surround sound speaker systems, and gaming computers are my favorite types of products which are on displayed at Consumer electronics shows like CES.

I feel the best way to watch a movie is on a large 4K screen TV with a surround sound speaker system attach to it, and to use a 4K video player like a 4K Blu-Ray Player. Gaming PCs and game consoles are interesting as well because they are fun to play games on.

A lot of the other electronic product categories like electric cars, and more expensive smartphones and tablets, and thin lightweight laptops are not as interesting for me, and something I am unlikely to buy in the near future.

2. Demon_Skeith

Demon_Skeith Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Top Poster Of Month

Anything I feel like I need to the point I need to spend my money on. Anything fancy looking isn't worth my time.

3. froggyboy604

Money:
    $41,438
    Unfortunately, it is harder to find electronics which don't look fancy with shiny plastic, metal, and paint jobs. I like basic looking electronics which don't have a fancy appearance.

It is also harder to find a good 4K large TV which is not a smart TV, so sometimes users are force to buy fancy features which they don't want.

4. Claraviolet

Claraviolet Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Female
    Money:
    $2,937
    I like harddisks . I have three harddisks and I don't mind having more extra space.

Then I would check for cool laptops, pendrives and such.

5. froggyboy604

Money:
    $41,438
    I also like storage devices.