What types of electronic products are you interested at Electronics shows/conventions like CES?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
Large screen 4K TVs, 4K video players like 4K Blu-Ray players, Surround sound speaker systems, and gaming computers are my favorite types of products which are on displayed at Consumer electronics shows like CES.

I feel the best way to watch a movie is on a large 4K screen TV with a surround sound speaker system attach to it, and to use a 4K video player like a 4K Blu-Ray Player. Gaming PCs and game consoles are interesting as well because they are fun to play games on.

A lot of the other electronic product categories like electric cars, and more expensive smartphones and tablets, and thin lightweight laptops are not as interesting for me, and something I am unlikely to buy in the near future.

Anything I feel like I need to the point I need to spend my money on. Anything fancy looking isn't worth my time.

Anything I feel like I need to the point I need to spend my money on. Anything fancy looking isn't worth my time.

Unfortunately, it is harder to find electronics which don't look fancy with shiny plastic, metal, and paint jobs. I like basic looking electronics which don't have a fancy appearance.

It is also harder to find a good 4K large TV which is not a smart TV, so sometimes users are force to buy fancy features which they don't want.

I like harddisks . I have three harddisks and I don't mind having more extra space.

Then I would check for cool laptops, pendrives and such.

Back