What US Laptop will have the highest percentage of laptops which are repaired in the future?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
I feel Google Chromebooks may have the highest percentage of laptops which needs to be repaired in the future because many Chromebook users are very young students who can be less careful with their laptop than an older adult who don't want to waste money on replacing and repairing laptops.

Many schools also have a tech support worker who repair laptops even if they are cheap like Chromebooks because the school can't afford new laptops, and it is part of the tech supports job to repair broken laptops when he is not fixing network, printer, and school website problems.

I also feel young students these days don't respect the cheap schools computer like Chromebooks as much as students from the 1990s where students have to pay thousands of dollars to replace a broken Windows school computer or laptop which they broke in the past.

Chromebooks are also cheap to buy, and lent out for free to students and workers. A lot of people are less careful with laptops which are cheap to buy and loaned to them.

2-in-1 Chromebook laptop/tablet combo laptops are sold more often, but these combo Chromebooks may break more easily because of the 2in1 hinge screen, and people dropping them on the floor when in tablet mode.

Anything cheap or used in a high work area, so like you said something used in schools.

Anything cheap or used in a high work area, so like you said something used in schools.

I feel more expensive laptops like Apple Macbooks, and more expensive Windows laptops may break as well in Schools since young people seem to be less careful with their stuff these days. I think in America kids mareay not be punished as much for breaking stuff compared to a kid in a poorer country where most laptops are worth more than most of the stuff in their house.

Back