What was the first PC game that you beat?

I don't usually play games that I can beat, as I usually play sandbox and they usually never end, but the first (maybe only?) game I've finished was Fallout: New Vegas. It doesn't exactly have an ending as well, but I consider finishing all quests/discovering all locations to be the ending, so yeah, I finished it. I think games that can be "beaten" are getting out of style, as they can be too repetitive and unsatisfying...

The first game I beat in PC was Half Life 1, followed nearly afterwards by Diablo II + Lord of destruction which I was playing too.

The first game I beat in PC was Half Life 1, followed nearly afterwards by Diablo II + Lord of destruction which I was playing too.

Oh heck year! I played a lot of PC games before Half-Life 1, but when I first played that game I couldn't let it go for the life of me. I was with a friend who was staying in for the weekend so we pulled an all nighter finishing the game. I still remember it clearly, one the best gaming experiences of my line.

If you're anything like me, maybe I would enjoy Diablo 2...I'll have to check it out.

Back