What will the next gimmick be for Mario Kart?

Cha

Awards
Credits
As in racing wise for karting? Just like how Double Dash had the double pairing, Wii had accessibility to motorcycles and kart tricks, Mario Kart 7 had gliders.

What will the next Mario Kart use? Boats and Airplanes like in Diddy Kong Racing? A kart turns into a rocket and flies at certain parts of the track? The ability to punch others like in Double Dash how only the back person had accessibility to if two players were paired together?

What sorts of gimmicks you think will be in the next Mario Kart?

Last edited by a moderator:
Teleportation item!... Just a guess.

I'd like to see something silly like ice cream cones tossed onto the track like banana peels but rather than send you spiraling out of control it makes you keep going straight forward at accelerated speed. So, for example, you come around a corner near a cliff and drop it the next person flies off the cliff.

I really loved the 2 drivers gimmick of Double Dash....somehow I want another game that uses it.

It worked really well.

i think it'd have more characters like baby peach or baby daisy i think it'd have 2 driver gimmick so like mario kart wii and double dash combined

Maybe.......Fusing? Like in CTTR

well it should be like Mario kart wii only with gliders and underwater added now. and have the retro cups from all past Mario karts even Mario kart 7.

Back