What would you be doing if there was suddenly no internet?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
As in, the internet was completely inaccessible for good, and all sites/content online was gone.

For me, I think I'd probably be doing a whole lot more interesting things than currently, like continuing with book writing, writing more essays, taking country walks that last a few miles, and obviously playing more video games.

What would you do?

Gake kara tobioriru, as the Japanese would say.
Or, for those who don't speak Japanese, http://translate.google.com/#ja|en|%E5%B4%96%E3%81%8B%E3%82%89%E9%A3%9B%E3%81%B3%E9%99%8D%E3%82%8A%E3%82%8B <__< lolol

I still have Video Games, Mwahahahahaha! I shall stay indoors forever!

Anyway, I'm not that into internet since this site is practically the only place I usually do things. (Have no Facebook, ect.)

I would go out more often I guess.

But reading can improve your spelling you know.
I would probably end up reading some books, maybe go to a resturant, or even-MYINTERNETISOUTNONONONONOOHMYGOSHWHATDOIDOOOOOOWE'REALLGOINGTODIE

But reading can improve your spelling you know.
I would probably end up reading some books, maybe go to a resturant, or even-MYINTERNETISOUTNONONONONOOHMYGOSHWHATDOIDOOOOOOWE'REALLGOINGTODIE
It also makes you think and teaches you lessons, but yeah I see what you mean. He said to instead of too.

I recently made a bet with my sister that i could stay off the net for a week,I didnt even last 2 days.

I've managed to cope without a computer in general for two weeks. I found myself talking and making jokes more often than necessary, and watching ye olde television (you know, that thing in that one room that used to be so cool?).

Every day, try to see if the internet was back up. If not, well, probably take a lot more walks and play video games, get a job to pay for more video games and other life expenses, get fit, spend a LOT more time with friends... Yeah. That's what I'd do, I think.

Realistically speaking, if the entirety of the internet went down, i would try and prepare for the apocalypse which is clearly imminent. Since, realistically speaking, the internet cannot be turned off, so if it suddenly all went off, something would have to be very, very wrong.

hrmm, hope that another way of playing games online was released, i would try n find another source of listening to newly released music...also would try to do sumthing more creative with my time, like play my harmonica more and experiment with other instruments.

Yes, But I shall not read, eva. To Mainstream.

But reading can improve your spelling you know.I would probably end up reading some books, maybe go to a resturant, or even-MYINTERNETISOUTNONONONONOOHMYGOSHWHATDOIDOOOOOOWE'REALLGOINGTODIE

Don't know if that was intentional or not, but it made me laugh.

Anywho, I'd probably spontaneously combust or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well since all I do is come here and talk to my friends I would annoy the crap out my friends by calling them constantly because of boredom.

Don't know if this is intentional or not but this reminds me of the South Park episode where the internet disappears. Link to episode! Word of caution, it is South Park so it has mature content.

Anyway, I'd probably be painting, sculpting or something else do to with art.

I remember that episode. I was greatly disturbed when I first watched it.

Back