What's the point of Black City?

Well it does a Pokemon Center and without it, I would of had all my Pokemon faint. Which would have been bad.

Also HG/SS has a Safari Zone? I never found it. I thought it was in Kanto, but it was closed or something like that.

The Safari Zone moved to a new location in Johto (I believe) that you had to do some HM travelling to get to and it was cusomizable to attract different Pokemon, most of which were catchable through other methods within the game. To get anything useful, you would have to spend an hour making your Safari Zone perfect to online specs and then leave the place and wait for a month. And like I said, there were only a handful you could only get through the Safari Zone when you also had the radio and Pokewalker.

Oh wait. That was the Safari Zone? I went there and this dude was like, "Hey take this and place it some where. You can put it where ever you want. You can also move places." I was like, "Nah man I'm good." Then left.

I wish the safari zone had longer step counters or no step counters and just waited till you ran out of pokeballs. my black city was the same as yours because no one had pokemon black or white within a 50 mile radius... but after visiting for a while 1 trainer eventually showed up, maybe just visit, wait, then repeat?

Back