What's your recommended book?

Seeing as this is a gaming forum, I'm going to go with the obvious Ready Player One. The book is better than the movie, but the movie is also awesome in its own right. They change a lot from the book, but its still good enough and the book should be read regardless if you've seen the movie.

Right now I'm reading a trilogy called The Testing. I just finished the second book and need to start the third, but it's about this girl who's trying to go to this university to try to revitalize the world after a nuclear fallout so it takes place in a post apocalyptic world. However, the tests are very sketchy and that's all I'll say about that.

If I think of more, I'll post them here.

Well, I can tell you what I'm currently reading and you guys can check it out to see if you like them.

- "An Unwanted Guest" by Shari Lapena (hardcover)
- "The Haunting at Ashburn House" by Darcy Coates (e-book)

The Complete Sherlock Holmes!
https://www.amazon.com/Complete-Sherlock-Holmes-Volumes/dp/0553328255

Conan Doyle’s incomparable tales bring to life a Victorian England of horse-drawn cabs, fogs, and the famous lodgings at 221B Baker Street, where for more than forty years Sherlock Holmes earned his undisputed reputation as the greatest fictional detective of all time.
51gNNdvz0uL._SX298_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

F-15C Eagle Units in Combat by Steve Davies!
https://www.amazon.com/F-15C-Eagle-Units-Combat-Davies/dp/1841767301

The F-15A/C is irrefutably the most successful jet fighter of the last 30 years. Serving in the Air Forces of Israel, the United States and Saudi Arabia, it has racked up a kill ratio exceeding 105:0. Despite its age, it remains the leading operational air superiority and intercept platform in service today. The hi-tech wizardry of modern air combat detailed in this book makes for fascinating reading, even to those not immediately familiar with modern airpower, and a huge pool of previously unpublished information on both aircrafts' combat records is uncovered.
5128Fy6IvRL._SX369_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Last edited:
I always liked moribito series books. I am thinking of getting the whole set but I am not so sure whether they have translated it or not.

Hmmm.....well, I did like other series like cut and run, Sherlockholmes stories, baby sitters club and many more.

Back