Which anime you wish to be continued?

huh, thought the series was left incomplete but good to know they finished it.
I thought so too. But apparently he left a bunch of notes a la Robert Jordan(Wheel of Time author). Another writer took the notes and finished off the story. I would like to see it animated, ZnT was fun. Had the right amount of comedy, drama and action.

Mind if I bring in some old bitterness series with me? Because I could definitely do with a bit more of:
  • Shaman King
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • Lovely Complex
  • Frigging Kuragehime
Seriously guys. These series have so much content that could have been animated, what's the need to leave me hanging like that.
Kuragehime's manga isn't even done! (The manga seems to be on hold as well and I don't deserve this torture.)

Mind if I bring in some old bitterness series with me? Because I could definitely do with a bit more of:
  • Shaman King
  • Ouran High School Host Club

I'm here with you, definitely. These are series with anime versions that simply were cut short before they could catch up with the manga, or completely parted ways from the original plot.

On the other hand I wish for... Rather than a continuation, a remake of Umineko. The visual novel was simply fantastic and the anime adaptation was not only complete trash, but also failed to even complete the story.

School Rumble. The 3rd season was only in the manga and the anime only did an OVA which didn't even show most of the 3rd season. I loved that show so much and I was disappointed that it didn't have a 3rd season in the anime. Although I enjoyed reading the manga, it gave me that heartbreak knowing that something I liked so much came to an end. I hope I see an anime just as good some day.

I second SlamDunk. It's the first anime that I've seen. This anime is the reason why I play basketball. I have the complete VCD set. I wish they continue this manga even though it's been more than 10 years ago. There are still a lot of people who supports SlamDunk.

Back