Who's the better sidekick? Luigi or Yoshi?

(DL)

SHROOMS
Awards
Credits
Yoshi for me. I just see him as someone that helps out Mario a lot more.

Yoshi. You Can't Ride Luigi in the game. Nuff Said.

Yoshi gives you an extra hit and extra jump, can easily eat most enemies, walk on munchers, and can breathe fire, fly, or ground pound depending on what color shell he eats.

That was quite the run-on sentence there, self.

Gameplay wise, or character wise? For the former, yes, Yoshi does a lot of things, but Luigi can skip half of Mario 64 DS without blinking.

YOSHI!!! I WISH THERE WERE MORE YOSHI GAMES! (please make yoshis island wii/3ds

Guess who I'm gonna say.
You get three guesses.
Papa Smurf, Santa, and Dipsy from the teletubbies.
If none of those are right, I have absolutely no clue as to who it could possiblybe.
Luigi for me BTW.

Yoshi as a sidekick. He helps complement all of Mario's abilities. As a standalone character, though, I have to agree with Nin and say that Luigi wins.

I'd have to go with luigi on this one... *Runs to shelter*

Yoshi is helpful, but he's never really saved mario's life, just helped him on his marry way. Luigi helps tons in whatever rpg games they ever have where it's actually useful. What's even better is that you can't just throw him off a cliff like yoshi. Also, without luigi, mario would still be in big boo's mansion. Just saying.

Yoshi, of course I'd say that. Does Luigi come in more colours than his power-ups or Smash Bros. costumes allow? Nooooo.

Besides, Yoshi is fun to use and can defeat most enemies easily. Luigi... Can't really eat something and spit it out. Only Yoshi and Kirby can do that.

Yoshi is helpful, but he's never really saved mario's life,
He did in SMW. He sacrificed himself for Mario's one extra jump.

Anyway I don't I like them both, but I may like Yoshi a bit more.

Anyone who says it's not me needs to push Luigi into a bottomless pit and SEE HOW HE TAKES IT! RAWR!

Back