Why do you like the Xbox?

I like it because the games are not for little kids like the wii is

I like it because it has Fable 2, and Fable 3. Xbox 360 racing games like Forza 2, Forza 3, and Project Gothlan Racing are fun. Plus, it can play DVDs which the Wii can not play. The controller is easy to hold, and the Xbox 360 Dashboard is nice looking. I can use the Xbox 360 to stream music, and videos from my computer to my TV very easily with Windows Media Center.

It is also the most fun with a HD next gen Console you can have for 199.99 US dollars if you buy the Xbox 360 4GB Slim Arcade Core Model.

Always a fan of the xbox 360 since it came out since i did get it around launch, it has a very well put together online system for xbox live, something that the psn does not have even though you dont pay for it (will not get into that stupid argument). Though i was getting pretty pissed at getting the red ring of death (10 system fixes from either Play N Trade or Microsoft, i'm on my third system right now) though i believe now its more of a rare accurance in the new systems.

It has a good line of system excusives like Fable, Forza, Gears, etc. but the playstation has some awesome exclusives also (coming from a guy who owns a ps3, 360, ds and a gaming pc and had a wii at one point). Plus pretty much all my friends have a 360 so i prefer playing games on it also even though ps3 has a wee bit better preformance and blue ray player/disks for games. It all comes down to preference. Since both has positives and negatives, but in the end I will prefer an xbox 360 just because of the popularity of it from my friends and the better online preformance of xbox live.

I like it for many reasons myself, the whole gaming experience, the range of ways you can connect with friends who you game with, the apps they have including last.fm, Zune and Netflix and many more to come soon. It is a whole entertainment console not only can you play games but you can also watch movies, listen to music, keep in contact with friends using the messaging system, private chat, in game chat, party chat and also facebook and twitter on the Xbox.

While I don't like the 360 because of the issues it's had. (The red ring issue was a serious atrocity committed against gamers everywhere and should not have been stood for. Yet countless people rolled over for it.) I do have to respect it's line up of games. The Gears of War franchise looks good and so does Halo. But beyond that, there isn't much else on the 360 I'm interested in that I can't get elsewhere.

Personally, every time I've used the 360 controller I've always found the 360 controller a bit awkward. The triggers feel a bit off to me and the d-pad felt too loose and easy to hit the wrong direction. Perhaps this feeling would go away with more time spent on a 360, but for now I'll take the comfort and precision of the Dualshock, thanks.

While I don't like the 360 because of the issues it's had. (The red ring issue was a serious atrocity committed against gamers everywhere and should not have been stood for. Yet countless people rolled over for it.) I do have to respect it's line up of games. The Gears of War franchise looks good and so does Halo. But beyond that, there isn't much else on the 360 I'm interested in that I can't get elsewhere.

Personally, every time I've used the 360 controller I've always found the 360 controller a bit awkward. The triggers feel a bit off to me and the d-pad felt too loose and easy to hit the wrong direction. Perhaps this feeling would go away with more time spent on a 360, but for now I'll take the comfort and precision of the Dualshock, thanks.
That's exactly my sentiment, my dear friend. you and I are of the same mind.

I like it as I've had one for years and it's never let me down. Most of my friends have one, and I play with them whenever I can, as that is the main point, to have fun, which I do.

Aren't any games in the genre that you like? The 360 basically has every single genre that you can have in the world of gaming, not that I'm a supporter of the console.

I like the Xbox because it's unique and has doesn't burn out as much as these other consoles. Yeah, the Wii is fun but the game selection pretty much sucks. The Xbox is always being updated and perfected. Xbox live is the best!

It was the console that got me back into gaming. I really didn't get into Nintendo and I skipped over all of those consoles. When the PS1 first came out, I didn't have time to game, but I was given the chance to play on an XBox 360 and it just clicked for me. I had no desire to stop playing games anymore and I was on the prowl for some games to actually play.

I really love all of the things that come along with an XBox like Live and the different features that they keep adding to the service.

I have a PS3, but it is only for exclusives and I really don't even play it that often.

I like the Xbox for many unknown reasons. I just do.
The controller is a nice, classic-style controller (somewhat).
It can play movies (DVDs) easily.
There are some good games for it.
I can play multiple games with more than just me.
I don't know. I just like it.
I know other systems offer this too, but oh well.

Back